Search results

1. M

Two Piece Teknic Leather Suit - $125

I'm getting rid of some extra gear. It's definitely well used, but still useful. The top is size 46 US. Waist is 36 - 38", inseam is 30". I'm 5'10" 190lbs and it fits me snug, but still room to wear a back protector underneath. Padding in the elbows, knees, shoulders, elbows and thighs. There's...
  2. M

Recommendations - VIR Places to Stay

Howdy, I'm doing my first track days Oct 18th & 19th at VIR. Can anyone recommend a place to stay in that area. The wife won't be with me, so it doesn't have to be nice, but does need to be safe. I don't want to worry about something happening to the bike while I'm snoozing. Any places that...
  3. M

WTB: Track bodywork for CBR600F3

I'm transforming a '96 CBR600F3 into a track bike. If you have any track bodywork for a F3 you're no longer using, send me a PM. Let me know the condition and price. Thank You
  4. M

WTB: Track bodywork for CBR600F3

I'm transforming a '96 CBR600F3 into a track bike. If you have any track bodywork for a F3 you're no longer using, send me a PM. Let me know the condition and price. Thank You oops I posted in the wrong forum, sorry.
  5. M

FS: Joe Rocket Speedmaster Jacket Size 48 US (XL) $150 OBO

For Sale: Joe Rocket Speedmaster Jacket Size 48US/58EU, like new. It's the previous speedmaster style, but it's been used two three times. $150 OBO Blue/White/Black Perforated Leather Armor in shoulders, back, elbows 360 zipper Picasa Web Album Thank You