Search results

1. speedjunke

Left Over parts for sale 08 GSXR 1k plus electronics

Sold my GSXR this is what I have left over: *Prices are without shipping* XT Racing Ultra-Lap timer $135 1 Dunlop Sportmax GP D 209 F GP (Great Britain) 120/70/17 $35 1 Dunlop Sportmax GP-A D 209 GP 190/55/17 $65 1 Diablo Corsa 3 120/70/17 $30 OEM brake lever $10 OEM Right side clipon with...
  2. speedjunke

Sold my bike, parts left over 07-08 GSXR 1000

I moved to VA and my new job doesnt give me much free time so I sold my bike instead of letting it sit. Here is a list of my spare parts. If interested shoot me a text/call or PM me. Obviously i'll respond faster to a text/call. (912) 414-5243 Prices are without shipping and I ship using USPS...
  3. speedjunke

05 Yamaha R1 *Clear Title* track ready for beginners

I'm asking $4000 obo. **CLEAR TITLE** It has been a street bike all 22k miles of its life. I work with both of the previous owners which we are all Army. The first owner is in his late early 40′s just retired and used the bike to commute to/from work everyday. last owner is a younger guy...
  4. speedjunke

a few take offs for sale

I would prefer to sale them local and not ship them I have three tires for sale, all 120/70ZR17 1st pic. Dunlop Sportmax GP ( Great Britain Spec) It has two track days at intermediate pace $50 2nd pic. Diablo Corsa III less than 300 street miles(almost new!) $75 3rd pic Dunlop Sportmax...
  5. speedjunke

2006 CBR 600RR only 2k street miles!

I'm selling this bike for a friend of mine that doesn't have time/resources and will be moving soon. He ought the bike new and only has 2071 street miles. Bike has never even been tipped over and all servicing has been done by the dealer. Bike is fricking immaculate! Only mods are Yoshi slipon...
  6. speedjunke

Need help a.s.a.p.

Well took my bike to the local bike shop to get a chain master link riveted on...(i had a clip on link just to bring it up there) and i was going to have them put on my front rim also and i have a fork seal blown:argh: I'm scheduled to attend rrr both sat and sunday...nobody around savannah has...
  7. speedjunke

Does anyone take pics

I'll be going to the rrr 29/30 weekend and i jsut want to know if they have a photopragher taking pics like at Jennings?
  8. speedjunke

wtb diablo corsa 3

im looking for a diablo corsa 3 190/55 that i can easily get a few track days out of......