Search results

1. lindr6

Good Read...

I found this on Motovudu blog. We all hear it at the driver meeting, but in this cold weather with nothing to do I found it entertaining. Track day safety 30th September 2013 It's late September, I have already done between 50 and 60 days on circuit at Track-days in 2013, and I honestly...
  2. lindr6

VIR camping and power fees for 2013?

I don't know how often they update the web site but its says its now $35 camping fee. http://virnow.com/about-vir/camping/
  3. lindr6

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

I'm in for Sun and Mon. But I might do Saturday also just to get some much needed electricity at south. But then again there also running road Atlanta and maybe summit so the turn out wont be to high. Leaving plenty of track empty for us to stretch our legs out.
  4. lindr6

NCBIKE is happening?

Yea make left before the guard shack at lowes.
  5. lindr6

NCBIKE is happening?

Should be fun with Nesba.
  6. lindr6

Tracks Near Virginia Beach, VA???

School go to Corner Speed. Vir is home track summit is always fun. But when you need a track fix there is nccar which is only an hour and half away. It's a not the greatest but its something to do on the weekend. Welcome to the area...
  7. lindr6

Happy Birthday Ned peanut Brown

Happy Birth Day!!!!
  8. lindr6

07 R1 Pro Series kit question...

I bit late but, you will need to drill a few holes and windscreen bolt and well washers. I have an 07 and I drill four holes into any and all types of windscreen and I use zip ties in mirror holes to hold the upper in place.
  9. lindr6

Tracks you have crashed at

VIR S T2 high side too much throttle at exit not enough speed at entry. NCBIKE T11 ass pack a tpm coach lol. I had broken collar bone he ran off and kept it up. Sucessful track days: Summit Main 2 run offs VIR N 6 run offs 4 of which could of ended very ugly. Jefferson Road Atlanta NJMP
  10. lindr6

08 R1 windscreen and Race bodywork

You must drill them in ur self to the windscreen and body work. I have a 07 I drilled 4 holes and used regular windscreen screws and rubber well washers.
  11. lindr6

NCBike

They have a tower where you can see the whole track. Where the tower sits it elevated so you can see the track with no problems.
  12. lindr6

Short Term Disability

Thanks Brandon, I will call you Monday so we can get All the questions out the way.
  13. lindr6

Short Term Disability

Gracias!!! Te veo en Junio. Matt,Thanks I was considering aflac but now I want to see how much ridersurance is.
  14. lindr6

Short Term Disability

Anyone out there haves a short term disability that covers self employed and track riders? I have been searching and the fine print never covers track riding. This comes after I broke my collard bone at NCBIKE first track day of the year and I'm out missing 5 days I originally want to do. I...
  15. lindr6

New carolina track

Bikes riding NCCAR video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA7DHLZhxQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  16. lindr6

Roll call for VIR 8th and 9th of April,

I'm going to try and make the 9th.
  17. lindr6

New carolina track

Great!!! thanks for the R word... I plan on attending as long as the weather holds. I will pay at the track if its a go and I really believe its safe. C Ya there.
  18. lindr6

R1 Pilots: 07 vs. 09 Version?

I was told by AMA crew chief, not to upgrade to the 09 or better unless my pocket are deep. Everything is more expensive there is a solution for every problem as long as you are willing to dig into ur pockets and pay for it. According to him it starts at $500 and goes way up. Mean while 07 and...
  19. lindr6

Bridgestone R10

Gpbikeparts.com also has them.