Search results

1. ride_hard

Generator Warmers

Honda EU2000i generator used maybe a half dozen times. I did the first oil change after break in. Like new. $850 Chicken Hawk Warmers the all digital ones, but previous generation with the box separate from the warmers. The front warmer had a defect and I replaced it with a new one last season...
  2. ride_hard

GSXR Spares + Stock Parts

I have boxes of parts from a 2007 GSXR 750. I'd like to sell this as a whole lot for $2000, but I would consider piecing out. There's more than I can list here, but here's a taste. I also have a majority of the stock plastics that I can include too. Located in Roscoe, IL. Local pick up only...
  3. ride_hard

2011 Haulmark V-Nose 6'x12'

This trailer is no longer for sale. Thanks for looking. Time to sell the trailer. Bought it new last year. Has about 2500 miles on it. Located in Roscoe, IL. 2011 Haulmark 6'x12', V-nose, ramp door Single axle, no brakes Gross wt. 3000# 6" extra height (at 5'8" I never have to duck or worry...
  4. ride_hard

'07 GSXR 750 Part Out

I am parting out the bike unfortunately. My loss can be your gain. All parts are off a 2007 GSXR 750. Shipping is not included. Suspension has 2 days on it. I'm located in Roscoe, IL and can deliver anything to BHF. engine w/ woodcraft case covers, no throttle bodies $800 Vortex rear sets $220...
  5. ride_hard

07 GSXR 750 Front Fenders

I've got a stock front fender black with minimal wear and a NIB Sharkskinz front fender. $75 each
  6. ride_hard

WTT Shoei CX-1V Shield (X11 or RF100)

Does anybody want to trade a dark smoke screen for a clear one? I have two clear shields that I have used maybe once. Next to new condition, no stone chips or scratches. I don't like using clear shields, and my dark smoke visor has too many stone chips and some rash thanks to Barber. Let me know...
  7. ride_hard

Fresh Build

I am almost finished getting the bike ready. Gas, chain, and fresh tires are all I need. I really like the color scheme! Big thanks to Ed for the paint and Scotty at TSE for the custom suspension work he did on my Ohlins retrofit.
  8. ride_hard

Barber Video

Hey guys. I got a new laptop this week and I can finally watch and edit all of the video from last year I got with the GoPro. Here's the video I made up for Barber. It was my first time there and I crashed early in the day being less than cautious. Here I'm still tiptoeing in some portions of...
  9. ride_hard

07 GSXR 750 Parts

I have the following stock parts available. Located in Roscoe, IL. Prices do not include shipping. The upper and right tail piece were damaged in my lowside at Barber. See the pictures. The rocks from the gravel trap scraped up the paint. No broken tabs or anything fresh paint couldn't fix...
  10. ride_hard

WTB: Barber 11/6-7

I'm looking for either Saturday or Sunday. Preferably free... but I'm willing to pay too. Let me help you get rid of those terrible trackdays.:D I Group
  11. ride_hard

Race plastics + stock shorty exhaust

I'm curious if you can fit race bodywork with a stock exhaust on a 2007 GSXR 750? Without modifying the bodywork. I know you can cut them to make them fit. My question then would be, don't you need a belly pan capable of fluid retention?
  12. ride_hard

2001 GSXR 750 Track Bike

Bike is setup well for track use. Would make a good starter bike. Carried me from my first track day to intermediate class. At the beginning of the season I installed a new battery, stator, and regulator rectifier. Some spares available (levers, radiator, etc.) SOLD -Votex rearsets -Stock forks...