Search results

1. N

Armor Bodies - Still get a discount?

no, the n2 ( nesba ) disount is no longer honered by woodrcraft/armorbodies. i emailed them a few weeks ago looking for some body parts
  2. N

What's stopping you from your first track day?

seems like the answer is to have him buy a good cheap sportbike ( track prepped perhaps ) and then the excuses will be null and void
  3. N

2015?

due to you location and vicinity to so many tracks, peter now dislikes you too.
  4. N

2015?

most would agrees with this statement, but i'm from long island NY......i deal with same shit. Terrible traffic, insanely high cost of living and taxes that are the highest in the nation. At least you have multiple tracks within a 3 hour radius. We got crap!! So, i say it again.............i...
  5. N

2015?

i hate you maryland / dc people.....
  6. N

2015?

Ok, let me re-phrase it. Not enough njmp dates
  7. N

2015?

well this schedule sure sucks the big D if you are in the north east. Hate spending my money with those other orgs.....
  8. N

2002 R1 $4200

:)
  9. N

2002 R1 $4200

wow................going off the deep end a little????? Holy shit man.... I was simply practicing my borislavanese
  10. N

2002 R1 $4200

why you the selling of yur bike?
  11. N

Brake lever guards

can somebody please explain to me the purpose of these things? I just dont see it
  12. N

2007 R6 part out (JRi, Sharkskinz,Leo Vince, etc.)

please PM what you'll be asking for it. I need one complete with battery tray, assuming its still part of your subframe. I'm in NY if you plan to factor shipping in some form. Thanks
  13. N

WTB. Rear subframe 2006-07 R6r

As the title says. Needs to be straight, nothing broken, subframe for 06-07 r6r ( not r6s ).
  14. N

2007 R6 part out (JRi, Sharkskinz,Leo Vince, etc.)

Rear subframe for sale?
  15. N

North Carolina folks.....

FINE !! I'll do it on my phone. :cool: Search engines are blocked here
  16. N

What kind of times are we taking about. I'd google it myself but can't at work.
  17. N

What's the closest tracks to the Charlotte area? May move the family down there one day and would like to know what's around within reasonable driving distance.
  18. N

FS: 08+ R6R Race Bodywork (New)

+1.........brand and fitment ?
  19. N

Belt for your leathers?

an old belt
  20. N

Can you be TOO courteous on the track?

Always remember, "it is the responsibility of every American Citizen to use and speak with proper grammar" Damn foreigners.... :)