Search results

1. K

FS: cbr600 07 up Marchasini Forged Magnesium Race wheels

Picture of wheels...thanks for looking! Front rotors are gone and sold awhile ago already.
  2. K

FS: cbr600 07 up Marchasini Forged Magnesium Race wheels

I have been sitting on these for awhile and considing i'm just riding street i have no use for them any longer. They were on a 09 600rr and are in great shape. Actually only ran them 2 times before selling the bike. 16.5 Front 17 rear bought them few years back. They are boxed up nicely...
  3. K

FS: PARTING 05 cbr1000rr, TONS of performace/race parts, clean title frame and more

Thanks and you have no idea. Most of thisvstuff is my street stuff as well.
  4. K

FS: PARTING 05 cbr1000rr, TONS of performace/race parts, clean title frame and more

Yes I did! And I still have it. I ended up with 3 bikes and a ton of duplicate parts. The micron is from your bike but all the rest isn't as I kept everything on it since it was set up well. :thumbup:
  5. K

bump... updated first post. still have almost new wave rotors, gilles chain adjusters, brembo clutch master cyclinder, full Micron big bore serpent headers with titanium canister left! let me know.
  6. K

Bump... Also brembo brake master sold, updated the first post as well.
  7. K

I have this on 2 other forums as well, TONS of good parts, need it all gone thanks! :) I am parting out my 1000rr. Clean and Clear title in my name. I have owned the bike for the last few years and have put a TON of work and money into it. Life is changing a bit and it's time to move on...
  8. K

carrozzeria 17 wheels

PMing you
  9. K

FS: 04-07 CBR1000rr Frame and Ohlins FPK forks

I have these two pieces that I would like to move, they are taking up space in my garage and I have a very small garage ha! First I have a set of forks with the Ohlins FPK, Ohlins springs (sprung for 150-175 lbs) and top springs kit. they were recently refreshed and re-sprung, will provide...
  10. K

FS: 04-07 cbr1000rr parts, Ohlins Penske, brembo, PCIII USB etc...

BUMP...tank protector sold! had some interest on the ceramic headers but no movement yet, need it all gone!
  11. K

rotors sold...still have lots of good stuff left!
  12. K

bump still good stuff that i NEED to get rid of.
  13. K

FS: 04-07 cbr1000rr Main Harness, ECU Complete Lock/key set

Alright I have an extra main harness and ECU that I would like to sell. the harness is in great shape and has no cut wires and all connectors are there and in good shape. the ECU is also in good shape and works 100% they are both from and 05 1000rr. would like to get: Main Harness - $100 ECU...
  14. K

Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

email sent...
  15. K

PCIII sold and updated the first post. Make some offers if you see something you want. I'm open to them as long as they are reasonable.