Search results

1. speedster_chris

Road A withdrawal

Hey Huey - you get high praise for taking the time to get my 10R rolling again so that I could ride on Sunday and make some progress with my new and improved setup. You were incredibly busy but made the best of it. You and your crew (and Affe) were very nice, very patient, and I was glad to meet...
  2. speedster_chris

What y'all need? or want?

That is, I'll be using race tires, and I'd rather buy them from you trackside than order them online from race tire service and haul them to the track! Looking forward to meeting you at Rd Atlanta - a customer of yours I met at Jennings was giving you high praise.
  3. speedster_chris

What y'all need? or want?

I would be happy with the US Dunlop DOT race tires (120/70 and 190/60 Med). Q3's are also a great option, but the race tires seem to be a big hit in general, both slicks and DOTs. Also, I definitely appreciate the availability of some Ohlins springs, not to mention the knowledge and experience...
  4. speedster_chris

Shoutout to Chuck!

A well-deserved shoutout to Chuck! We're lucky to have such a resource in our paddock - he puts together a sweet 600rr for The Wolverine one weekend in a quality race program, then comes and gets his hands dirty changing tires and sharing his knowledge with us the next. Here's to an awesome...
  5. speedster_chris

GPS Lap timers

QStarz (LT-Q6000). Great customer service, well packaged, a cinch to use. http://www.qstarz.com/Products/GPS%20Products/LT-Q6000-F.html
  6. speedster_chris

Schedule is loaded

I know the schedule is not 100% set in stone at this point, but I'm going to cast a vote for a few of us that we'd love to see more Rd Atlanta dates!!
  7. speedster_chris

Performance Cycleworx is closing down.....

Enjoy the break, and congrats!!!! We look forward to seeing you next season!
  8. speedster_chris

P.C is your ecu flashing headquartrs

My 2011 10R has been reflashed, and it's just awesome! The power band is stronger and, more importantly, smoother, making it quite a rocket with just a filter and Graves slip-on! One of the best improvements per dollar available. Chuck, thanks again for offering stellar service and products.
  9. speedster_chris

#2 is #1 in b superbike expert

That's awesome!!! Congrats!
  10. speedster_chris

Taylor

I hope you're doing well and are recovering nicely. Hang tough, as always!! We wish you the best!!
  11. speedster_chris

FS - 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R

I updated the information. Happy 4th of July!!
  12. speedster_chris

Road Atlanta 6/23 - 6/24 Thanks to all

I'm glad things went well from your end, JRA. I personally had a blast both days and look forward to the next chance I get to ride with NESBA!!! Thanks to Shane for sharing some of his gixxer 750 knowledge with my dad - I think it will come to fruition this Fall!
  13. speedster_chris

2008 Versah GSXR 600

I think the Vesrah bikes are pretty sweet - they've certainly passed me plenty of times! GLWS!
  14. speedster_chris

Note that you can title it in your name if you want to - it's just not titled right now. Also, if you're only taking it on the track, you don't actually need a title.
  15. speedster_chris

PM sent.
  16. speedster_chris

PM sent. After the purchase, you can get it titled it if you like. The bike's history is totally clean, with one original owner and no liens. The bike was bought with the sole intention of riding it on the track, and apparently obtaining a title was not a required part of the process. This...
  17. speedster_chris

Bump! There are plenty of trackdays left to enjoy riding!
  18. speedster_chris

He got it from the dealership WITHOUT FINANCING but never rode it on the street after the drive-out tag expired. I do know 100% that he is the original owner - I rode the bike home from the dealership in '08!! The important thing is that there are no liens whatsoever on the bike. If you come...
  19. speedster_chris

I think it's worth noting that I watched my dad ride this bike from B group to A group! It's a legitimately good bike and a blast to ride. Remember that the price includes a complete extra set of primed, NEW Hotbodies bodywork!! Also, in case it isn't clear, he is the original owner - the...
  20. speedster_chris

Twitchy at Full Lean

Sorry to hear it. Hope you heal up and can get back out there!