Search results

1. jsmalnar

WTB: May 7th Summit Point I Group

Hey guys, looking to get to Summit Point on Saturday. Currently in I group. Let me know thanks! I'll even pay a couple extra bucks! Thanks guys! Jeremy S Malnar #301
  2. jsmalnar

FS: 2006 SV650 Track Bike

The Info: 2006 SV650S One Owner 12046 miles Armour Bodies Fairings (Primer, ready for paint sans a quick prep by painter, One track weekend) Woodcraft Frame Sliders Dunlop NTEX KR Slicks (One track weekend on them, just broken in. These tires are amazing.) DID 520 ER Chain (Two track weekends)...
  3. jsmalnar

CR Rob's Contact Info

Can someone please PM me Rob's phone number? He called me a while back but I forgot to save it. This is the CR Rob that is currently riding a new BMW. Thanks!
  4. jsmalnar

More bad news today.

Sorry about the vague title, I'm sure there are people who would rather not read about this stuff. Road Racer X reports - Two Riders Killed at Manx Grand Prix http://www.roadracerx.com/breaking-news/two-riders-killed-at-manx-grand-prix/ A very sad day for our community. Bad week. Godspeed
  5. jsmalnar

Looking for Dave (i think) from Summit Point

I know this is a long shot but I am trying to get a hold of a guy I met at Summit Point on 6.12.10. Im pretty sure you're name is Dave, we hung out in my pop-up during the torrential downpour at Jefferson on Saturday afternoon and I gave you my business card. If you read this, please shoot me a...
  6. jsmalnar

Track/Race Computer Use and Data Logging

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the best way for me to keep track of my lap times, section times, suspension settings and tire pressures. I was interested to hear what everyone else is doing. I tend to let computers do most of my work for me when it comes to running numbers and keeping things...
  7. jsmalnar

Another Summit Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to Ron, Will, Kubricky, Jiggy, Rob and all other CRs who have helped me so far and made it possible to move up to I this weekend (even though it was probably to get me to stop weaving through traffic erratically ha ha:D). You guys are awesome and the reason I will...
  8. jsmalnar

AMA Nationals @ VIR 8/13-15/10

Whos going? Im on the fence right now if I should go to BeaveRun for the weekend or go to VIR for the AMA Nationals and then track there the next weekend. Aaaahhhhhhh decisions.
  9. jsmalnar

Jefferson 6/12-13

Just wanted to say thanks to CRs Rob and Chris (deer chaser) for working with me this weekend. You guys are an asset to this organization and I look forward to working with you both again. Also, thanks to the rest of the NESBA crew for running the event. Dave, Chris and Ben, awesome time...