Search results

1. G

Gregg's mirror block off plates....

Nice set with screws and washers, Blue (the fast color!) $35 shipped lower 48. Can send pics.. gvstone@embarqmail.com
  2. G

Woodcraft warmers....

Really great shape, dual temp settings, used about 4-5 weekends... 275 shipped US 48. Can send pics or details.... gvstone@embarqmail.com
  3. G

2006 R1 Wheels and tires....

Have a nice set of wheels from my 06, complete with stock sprocket, disc and bearings. Also have a decent set of Dunlop GPA's on there, the front a little better than the rear. Have them in Johnson City TN and pick up would be better but will ship for cost. $600.00. Also???? Have a great 06...
  4. G

233.75 credit, after the 15 percent...

I'll take the first $200 offer I get.... You get the 233.75! Thanks so much for looking!! Greg
  5. G

Well...

Nesba being a wonderful organization that I can't say enough good about it still seems I'm going to hang up the track riding. My Buddy and I got back in at couple years ago and have had a blast, proven old guys have still got some of it too!! I've got a credit in my cash account and 3200...
  6. G

2006 R1 Blue $6500.00

2006 R1 Blue $6500.00 Tracked with NESBA lightly for last 2 years (7 weekends I think). One gentle lowside with associated light scratches (have video). 11,150 miles, rides like it has 3k. Needs nothing except a subframe if you want the passenger pegs back on it, the mounting holes pulled out...
  7. G

Tire pressures???? Been toooo long!!

My mind doesn't remember numbers like it used to!! 209 dunlops on an R1 with 210 lb rider, new I group, what sort of cold and hot pressures should I be looking for??? Thanks in advance for the help, preliminary preparation!! Greg :notsure:
  8. G

A-Star Leathers 48 US

Like new condition, I have two sets and one needs to go!! Ask any questions... 750.00 shipped US or make offer. Thanks Email for pictures... gvstone at embarqmail.com
  9. G

BMP, Absolutely a blast!!

:)My friend and I had a Great time this weekend at Barber!! Thanks to NESBA and a special thanks to Rob and Todd for your excellent teaching and motivation!!! Thanks you Eddie for your understanding, great to get to know you a bit!! We rode a couple sessions in the rain and were amazed at what...
  10. G

Sport tour tires...

Hey Everyone.... I have a set of Michelin Roads that were on my R1 when I bought it. Real nice, maybe 75 or 80 percent left. They need a new home if you know someone that could use them for more touring riding and less sport!! Would like to get around 85 for the pair plus shipping or will be at...
  11. G

A little wheel expertise needed.....

Hi! I have acquired a second set of rims to ease the hassle of "track tires" versus "street tires" and while getting them all switched around I noticed that one of my rear wheels has a bit of a bump. The worst place is on the lip of rim and runs out about 100/1000 and takes about 10 inches to...
  12. G

Noob from Upper East TN

Going for the intro at CMP on the 13th! With a more experienced friend so he should keep me out of serious trouble.... Reading the riders manual I came up with a question! Full riding gear is or is not required for the intro???? I don't have pants yet??? Thanks for any help! Greg