Search results

1. BillFred

2006 GSXR 600 $4000

This is a Mark Junge (Vesrah) built bike. I’ve raced this bike for 3 years. I'm located in Bloomington, Indiana. I’ll try to list off everything I can think of… · Engine o Mild Supersport Build – 112 HP/ 48 ft.lb (pump gas) – Dynoed and mapped by Indy Ducati in 2012. o Full Race...
  2. BillFred

Brand New Teknic 2-Piece Suit $200

sold!!!!
  3. BillFred

GSXR SS Front Brake Lines - Brand New $50

I’ve got a brand new (still in package, never opened) set of Galfer Frenokit SS Braided Front brake line kit. They are black and include all banjo bolts and washers. Part number is FK003D419F. This kit will fit the following bikes: 04-07 GSXR 600 and 750 AND 05-08 GSXR 1000. This kit...
  4. BillFred

Brand New Pirelli SuperCorsas

Brand new, never mounted, Pirelli SuperCorsa SC2 (medium) 1 Front and 2 Rears, full race tire. Rears 180/60 (this is the premium 180 size) - 44th week of 2011 build date Front 120 - 28th week of 2011 build date Stored in my basement. Front $100 + shipping ($190 retail) Rears $200 ea +...
  5. BillFred

New Dunlops and Pirellis for sale

Got some new tires I’m looking to sell. Pirelli Supercorsa Fronts (120/70). SC2. Brand new. I’ve got two. $125/ ea Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier 120/70 front Brand new $90.00 Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier 180/55 rear Brand new $160.00 Buyer will pay shipping.
  6. BillFred

BMW S1000 RR racing bodywork ($700.00)

This is a gently used entire set of racing body work for a 2009 BMW s1000 RR motorcycle. The body work has not been painted, but it has also not been wrecked or crashed in any way. it is the Sharkskinz model that has openings for street lights and electrical. Parts included are shown in photo...
  7. BillFred

06-10 GSXR Hinson Slipper Clutch BRAND NEW

Sold!!!
  8. BillFred

D211 GPA Front life

I'm new to Dunlops. Ran a brand new set of 211 GPA's at Putnam last weekend. Medium compound front and rear. I was really surprised how much wear I had on the front tire. I was running 1:18s. Suspension has been professionally set up. How much life are you guys getting out of the 211 Med...
  9. BillFred

R6 Race/ Track Bike $3000

sold!!!!
  10. BillFred

Warmers on Dunlop Q2?

I've got warmers and been thinking about using them on a set of Q2s. Anyone use warmers on these? Is it OK to do?
  11. BillFred

$410 CREDITS for SALE (15% off) exp 8/20/10

I've got $410 NESBA Credits that expire 8/20/2010. 15% off = $350. :):) Will take paypal.
  12. BillFred

Thank you for no Gate fee

I complain a lot, so for once, I wanted to say THANK YOU. I spent this past weekend with another TD provider. The gate fee was annoying. An extra $5 each day, and if my family decided to come, they would pay also:argh: In addition to the extra $$, this caused the line of traffic to get thru...
  13. BillFred

R6 Hindle high mount Exhaust $130

Hindle high mount slip-on with mid pipe and all mounting hardware. Great condition, never crashed, no scratches. Great sound and fit. Less than 900 miles on this exhaust. Ran great on my 03 R6 with no PC. Will fit 03-05 R6 and 06 R6s (may fit other sizes, see link below). Springs are safety...
  14. BillFred

Loud exhausts are STUPID

OK, I know I sound like an old man here, but all you people with loud pipes on your street bikes, give it a rest. I'm sitting here on my spring break in Florida with my family and I'm having to listen to all these annoying loud bikes drive by. They are mostly of the cruiser persuasion, but...
  15. BillFred

Question about Chicken Hawk warmers

I just bought a used set of old style (one temp) chicken hawk warmers. The one LED does not work but they get hot. Just for the heck of it I stuck my wifes meat thermometer in there and after 15 minutes it was up to 200F and still rising!!!?? Is this normal, or is there supposed to be some...
  16. BillFred

AlpineStar Boots, black, $120 shipped

Alpinestar GPS-3 Boot. Size 43 (fits me, I wear 9.5-10). Great condition. Some minor scuffs on one toe slider. Couple years old, still have box. I will ship to lower 48 for $95. I wore them for a couple years on the track. Good boot and waterproof. Got something new for Xmas. Here's the...
  17. BillFred

2 piece fully perforated leathers $250 shipped!!

SOLD Size 46 Fieldsheer Halo 13 2-piece suit. Great condition, Never been down. Only used for a couple years. No blemishes or leather damage. Includes perfectly new knee pucks.:o Fully perforated, great for summer. (It was $600 new, still have tags) Will ship to lower 48 for...
  18. BillFred

Rain Tires (worth it?)

I posted this in the Mid West section, but I thought I'd ask here also.... Are rain tires worth it? I'm planning on doing 12-15 TDs this year and maybe a couple amateur races. I was thinking of getting a spare set of rims and some rain tires. Is it worth it? I run on Pilot powers currently...
  19. BillFred

Rain Tires

Are rain tires worth it? I'm planning on doing 12-15 TDs this year and maybe a couple amateur races. I was thinking of getting a spare set of rims and some rain tires. Is it worth it? I run on Pilot powers currently. Just wanted to get opinions before I drop $3-400
  20. BillFred

Newbie Tire Question (for racing)

OK, I've looked and posted on the Wera board, but I need help. I'm going to try a few races this year (been doing trackdays for the past couple). I've got questions about tires. 1 - I currently use Pilot Powers for TD's, would these be OK for races or do I need something else (race tire)? 2-...