Search results

1. Jonny

Got some tires that need to be gone...

1 set of Dunlop Qualifiers (120/180) Approximately 1000 street miles and 3 slow ass beginner track days on my 600. Still have a ton of life on the street. Stored inside. $120 shipped obo. 1 set of Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's (120/180) Maybe 50 street miles and 5 track days on my 600. These...
  2. Jonny

WTB B VIR South 5/15/10

As title says, need a slot for VIR South tomorrow in the "B" group. Looks like it has to happen by 1pm or it won't be allowed. My cell is 434-250-2323 if I don't respond to a PM. Thanks.
  3. Jonny

WTB '05/'06 GSXR 1000 Upper Triple

As the title says, looking for an upper triple for an '05/'06 GSXR 1000. Let me know price and condition. A pic if you have one would be great. Thanks, Jon
  4. Jonny

Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers - Used - 190 Rear

A set of Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers with 2 trackdays on them. The rear is a 190. I'm switching to Pirelli's this year and need to get rid of these. $124 obo shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
  5. Jonny

Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers - New - 180 Rear

I have a set of brand new Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers that I bought last year for sale. They have never been mounted and still have the stickers on them. I am planning on running Pirelli's this year and have no use for these. Asking $225 obo shipped. Let me know if you have any questions.
  6. Jonny

Teknic Violator 1-pc Leathers

I'm selling my Teknic Violator 1-pc leathers. The are size 48/58. I believe they are an older style as they do not look like the current Violator. They were made in the Philipipines which is where Teknic higher end suits are produced (so I was told). I bought these last year and they had...
  7. Jonny

2009 Dates

Just curious as to when 2009 dates are expected to be released. It's going to be a long winter....
  8. Jonny

2004 Honda Interceptor VFR800 For Sale

I am selling is my 2004 Honda Intercepter in Asphalt (flat black). I purchased the bike new from Dame Motorsports in Plattsburgh, NY in April of 2005. The bike as been primarily been used for commuting and various sight seeing trips. The bike has roughly 17,000 miles on it. I will be riding it...
  9. Jonny

Rearsets - why?

A little background. I've been sport touring for a few years. Recently picked up an '08 CBR600RR. Took it to VIR South last weekend, and it's official, I'm slow as dirt. But I now have the bug and am heading to CMP next Saturday. As most in the beginner group, I'm working on body position...
  10. Jonny

VIR South - Thank You!

Did my first track days this past weekend (Sat & Sun) at VIR South. All I can say is that I'm hooked! I now understand why some describe it as an addiction. I know that I do not have any experience with other organizations but I was very impressed with NESBA and how they ran each day. I am...
  11. Jonny

First Time on the Track - Setup????

Next weekend will be my first track day. I'm doing Sat & Sun on VIR South. I know that the limiting factor for everything will be me and that I have a lot to learn before the bikes setup is holding me back from better lap times but at the same time I don't want to go out with a bike that's all...
  12. Jonny

FS - Penske Rear Shock Two Bros High Mount Mid Pipes for VTR1000F Superhawk

Traded in my Hawk and these are the upgrades off if it. Penske shock. Only on the bike for about 1 1/2 years (only about 2,000) miles of use. I purchased from the original owner who had put maybe 2,500 miles on it. Looked and worked brand new when I got it. Still does today too. Pics are below...
  13. Jonny

Camping at VIR South

My buddy and I are signed up for the Aug 23rd & 24th dates at VIR South and we're wondering about camping. We know there are facilities at the North course but what about the South course? What does it cost? Is power available? Can we get in Friday night? Enquiring minds want to know...