Search results

1. S

Power Share At NJMP 11/7-11/8

Anybody interested in splitting power at NJMP for the 11/7-11/8 weekend? I only need two outlets and I believe they give you four when you pay for power.
  2. S

Brand New 2007-2008 GSXR1000 Superbike Tail

This is the updated version of the superbike tail that fits properly. I sold my bike and dont need this anymore. It is untouched, undrilled, and 100% perfect. $160 plus shipping.
  3. S

Wes Perry

I am trying to contact Wes Perry of amherst mass. He is a Nesba member and he rides an 06 r6. Does anybody here know him?
  4. S

2007 GSXR1000 Track Bike-$6900

Bike has 4500 miles, most of that was street, with 10 track days on it. It has a clean title, and I am the original owner. Also I have always filled it with motul 300v and broke it in the motoman method. Mods are: -Armour bodies bodywork w/ professional paintjob and superbike tail -Powder...
  5. S

NJMP Thunderbolt Chicanes

Why dont we run any of the chicanes? Ive gathered that a lot of people liked having the second chicane in when they did track days with other orgs because it flowed nice with the layout. I am planning on being there the 1st and 2nd and was hoping to have at least tried using one of the chicanes...
  6. S

Anybody home at nesba????

I purchased a spot off another member this week and an email was sent to nesba regarding it. The guy I bought it off is hearing impaired and has difficulty with his grammer and we have no response from nesba stating there was an issue or not. I have been trying to contact nesba by phone and this...
  7. S

Wait List Woes

I am on the wait list for NJMP on the 15th. I even set-up my email with nesba to be my work email so that I would get a notification when a spot becomes available. Got an email at 2:20 saying there was a spot available, and selected the event to register within the same minute I got the email...
  8. S

WTB njmp 9/15/08

Looking for a B group spot. Please send a PM or email to srobinson at gcontrol dot net. Thanks in advance.
  9. S

WTT NJMP 8/20 B group for NJMP 8/25

This may be a long shot but I am looking to trade my NJMP 8/20 for an spot of the 25th. I may have to sell this later on so that may be an option as well.