Search results

1. MikeK

FS: 2010 Aprilia RSV4R Street

Pending payment bike is SOLD! Thanks for looking.
  2. MikeK

Bump - Price Drop
  3. MikeK

2010 Aprilia RSV4R Glam White Approximately 5,700 Miles Akrapovic Carbon Slip On with Cat delete Aprilia Race map Pipercross Air Filter 15/41 Gearing Puig double bubble windscreen Cox Radiator/Oil Cooler Guards Evotech fender eliminator / Clear Euro replacement lenses in front Factory Aprilia...
  4. MikeK

GSXR 750 Trailer $5k

Good luck with everything John, the three rail trailer you sold us back in 2001 is still going strong! Hope everything with the deal works out and your son gets into a great school.
  5. MikeK

FS: Komodo FX Suit Size 44

Bump, still for sale.
  6. MikeK

FS: Komodo FX Suit Size 44

SOLD! Fully perforated Komodo FX suit size 44, never been down and only has normal wear. Fully removable mesh liner that can be washed, speed hump, sliders included, armor in back, shoulders, elbow/forearms, and knee/shins. I am 5' 11" around 165lbs and it had enough room for a...
  7. MikeK

FS: 12 KX450F Moto

Should have made it clear on original post - I am not interested in trading for anything, appreciate the offers but this is a straight up sale only!
  8. MikeK

FS: 12 KX450F Moto

SOLD! SOLD! 2012 Kawasaki KX450F, Vet owned and well maintained - oil/filter and air filter changed every three rides. Full RG3 suspension including smart valves in forks - stock spring rates EBC oversized front rotor with braided line Acerbis skidplate TM Designworks chain guide and...
  9. MikeK

2009 WW SXFB18 Toy Hauler

Sold!
  10. MikeK

Still for sale, just an FYI - I am willing to tow the trailer a "reasonable" distance to meet up if we make a deal.
  11. MikeK

Picture link added to original post.
  12. MikeK

SOLD! Superlite ½ Ton towable, manufacturer sticker lists the weight at 4785 unloaded with a tongue weight of 345lbs. Interior Features: 13.5K air conditioner, 15,000 BTU furnace, 6 gallon hot water heater, 5.0 CU Refer/Freezer, 2 burner cooktop, microwave oven, Sony radio with 4...
  13. MikeK

2008 suzuki gsxr-750 for sale

Long time friend of this guy and I can also say without hesitation that you will NOT find a cleaner used motorcycle, when it comes to cleaning/maintenance this guy is flat out nuts! Makes my spotless toys look like crap and I have OCD to the max, bump for a nice bike.
  14. MikeK

FS: 2004 Yamaha R6

SOLD - Thanks for looking.
  15. MikeK

winter post. what is your member #

Thanks Allen, I normally follow the schedule for local enduros but most require a plate so they were out of the question for me. That will change soon, waiting on my new KTM to get here and it should open up a bunch of riding options for me again. If you are legal for the areas down...
  16. MikeK

winter post. what is your member #

Got you by one! Member 795 - we joined at the same time (Oct 1999 I believe) and did our first day together. Same thing here, lots of great times and it is hard to believe how many years have gone by but I have decided to pack it in also. Time to get back to basics for me and return to enduro...
  17. MikeK

Updated Pictures added to link.
  18. MikeK

Bridgewater technically Somerset County NJ, close to Bedminster/Warren/Somerville.
  19. MikeK

SOLD! Track Only! Penske 8760 Triple Clicker Rear Shock/ Thermosman Front End with .95 springs currently setup for 175lb rider Woodcraft Case Covers Woodcraft Frame Sliders Scotts Steering Stabilizer Full race bodywork Front Braided Brake Lines Vortex Clip Ons / Keyless gas cap CRG Levers CFM...
  20. MikeK

FS: 2010 Yamaha YZ250F

Sold!