winter post. what is your member #

rk97

I think I bought my membership in December of 2007, and I know my first event was 4/19/08

I had booked 5 trackdays before ever turning a wheel on track :D It's still surreal to log into my account and have it say, "Rider Level: Advanced" when I think about those first few days!

I'm almost as quick now as I thought I would be that first day hahahahahaha

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
vinny337;223952 wrote: #36055 Joined Oct 2008 did my first track day and totaled my brand new Aprilla RSV 1000 before lunch, got my credit and couldn't wait until next season. :cool:
I was there! I cried a little that day:( #33799 5/08

1up5down

Control Rider
MikeK;223893 wrote: Got you by one! Member 795 - we joined at the same time (Oct 1999 I believe) and did our first day together.

Same thing here, lots of great times and it is hard to believe how many years have gone by but I have decided to pack it in also. Time to get back to basics for me and return to enduro riding, it is what originally got me into riding motorcycles long ago but I will miss the track for sure.
Well, by be sure note March 17-18 as Meteor MC will run the 75th annual Sandy Lane enduro. We have plenty of great trail riding in store for this historic event.

Sorry to hear about you leaving the track, but happy to hear you'll be out on the trail.

Happy trail riding to yah!

Allen

NoBull

#5358 from June '02. Hung it up last year after family changes and a bad crash that exposed certain deficiencies in my setup.

MikeK

1up5down;224077 wrote: Well, by be sure note March 17-18 as Meteor MC will run the 75th annual Sandy Lane enduro. We have plenty of great trail riding in store for this historic event.

Sorry to hear about you leaving the track, but happy to hear you'll be out on the trail.

Happy trail riding to yah!

Allen
Thanks Allen,

I normally follow the schedule for local enduros but most require a plate so they were out of the question for me. That will change soon, waiting on my new KTM to get here and it should open up a bunch of riding options for me again.

If you are legal for the areas down Southern NJ let me know, we can get together and ride.

MikeK;224104 wrote: Thanks Allen,

I normally follow the schedule for local enduros but most require a plate so they were out of the question for me. That will change soon, waiting on my new KTM to get here and it should open up a bunch of riding options for me again.

If you are legal for the areas down Southern NJ let me know, we can get together and ride.
Im Plate Legal but usally stay local since I have some trails around "great adventure" & st game lands.
TE 510 Husqvarna is what im riding.

RICK211

#5893 join in 7/19/2002 , did my first day that day as well at Jc , man I love her :)
I plan on riding for as long as I can ......

mike574

6931, first day with nesba was at Summit point. Need to get back there next year, still love that track.

mike574

1up5down;224077 wrote: Well, by be sure note March 17-18 as Meteor MC will run the 75th annual Sandy Lane enduro. We have plenty of great trail riding in store for this historic event.
If I can get my RM running I plan to hit this event, did it 2 years ago, Meteor runs a great event

1up5down

Control Rider
MikeK;224104 wrote: Thanks Allen,

I'm legal as that is only way I'll ride in NJ. Glad to hear you are getting a new KTM. What model did you get the new 350 or 300? Crazy that they now have fuel injection on dirt bikes.

I'm a Meteor member and we ride just about every Sunday. Shoot me a PM if you want to hook up and ride.

Allen

denbsteph

#585XX, Did my first track day on August 13, 2011. Went with the intentions of saying I did it and that was gonna be it.......ya right. Did one more track day then sold my dirt bikes bought a 07 R6S and have added numerous up grades. Still don't really know how quick she is. Anyway I have taken a hit of the track crack and I'm hooked. Instead of smoking the track days I'm just gonna shoot it straight into vein!! I'm gonna ride as long as I can.

BigBird

35231, Aug 2008

says 21 events + about 4 more with other orgs...averaging about 20-25% crash rate...probably need a new hobby :(