Search results

1. S

Summit 5/9 video

This is last session of the day in "I" group using a GoPro Hero 960. It took 3 hours to upload...i'll post more of my videos later this week in this thread. My front mounted GoPro is a Hero+ Silver, so this video quality is a bit better, but takes a while to upload on my DSL connection.
  2. S

Awesome day at Summit 5/9

I was admittedly pessimistic when I heard the day was full, but then after I was there... registration/tech: fast and thorough rider's meeting: fast and thorough first session: CR's addressed issues immediately of people turning around and looking back second session through rest of day: lots...
  3. S

VIR expierence

I was in garage #3 on monday. The guys in #1 and #2 kept popping breakers, and they were only running 2 sets of tire warmers each. #1 finally got their generator out and brought it down in front of the garage. I've had issues with them in the past as well, but for whatever reason, Monday went...
  4. S

Need Help – What did I do wrong?

Maybe some coolant got dropped there then, perhaps the day before....? I certainly didn't see any oil spots. And I was going slow enough in the morning where I was looking for such spots. And i've honestly only lost my front one other time that i can think of in the 6 years i've been doing...
  5. S

Patriot / North Roll Call

update your signature now :)
  6. S

Need Help – What did I do wrong?

I'm glad somebody else noticed this, I thought it was me. In my second session (I group...approx 10:25 a.m.), on the 2nd lap, i lost my front end in turn 10 for a split second. I use tire warmers, plus i was 1.5 laps into my session, so I didn't expect it at all. I'm confident my tires were...
  7. S

Patriot / North Roll Call

Will there be tire service/part sales Monday at VIR North? Sunday at Patriot? thanks!
  8. S

VIR Patriot 10/20 and North Course 10/21..

I'm signed up for Monday. Probably won't do Sunday. Does anyone know if tire service/vendor will be available Monday?
  9. S

Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

I would have plowed over every S.O.B biker there. I've been in similar situations on I-64 east near Williamsburg where a group of bikers stopped traffic to do wheelies and almost caused accidents. One almost wrecked in front of me. One of the idiot bikers already has a facebook page for...
  10. S

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

Well, that is disappointing. Is there any way to perhaps make this call a few days earlier in the future? I took a vacation day tomorrow, i'm in at work today. Had I known friday, or even yesterday, I could be at NC Bike today and not working. Please don't take the above statement as harsh...
  11. S

Do you have a rear stand? It is really pretty straight forward. You'll need to get to Summit pretty early and get that taken care of before tech inspection. Do you have some large metric sockets? I plan on arriving tomorrow morning, and once i get unloaded and my bike through inspection...
  12. S

I've sent 2 emails and posted in a couple of threads: I'd really like to know if there will be tire/parts service Monday. Thanks for any leads/tips/hints/inside information. - Justin
  13. S

I signed up today for Main on Monday today, i hope that helps us get closer to the goal! Also, I posted a question in another thread, and emailed NESBA, but maybe i can get a quicker response here: will there be tire service at Summit Main on Monday 9/22? I may also try and squeeze in NC Bike...
  14. S

summit JC/main 9-22/23 - tire service?

Will NESBA have tire service and parts available at Summit Jefferson this Sunday 9/22 and on main the next day, Monday 9/23? thanks! Justin
  15. S

49 mpg vehicle for sale

Sold!
  16. S

49 mpg vehicle for sale

see craigslist ad. feel free to email me directly at: vette@vt.edu http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/3967300583.html
  17. S

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

see you guys tomorrow!
  18. S

VIR AUG/12-13-14 Roll call

I haven't done a NESBA day in a while, hoping to make Saturday OR Sunday.
  19. S

FS: 05 Honda CRF 450

I bought from a guy in his 40's that bought it to try and relive his childhood, and he didn't ride it either. LOL. It's very clean and not beat up. Have title in hand. I've ridden once in 6 months, and that was the day I bought it. been in garage ever since. I love my ATV's more (electric...
  20. S

Looking for spares: '00 F4

I have a front wheel to an F4 and a rear wheel to an F4i if the above poster doesn't work out. Complete with rotors and all. email me at jhamm@vt.edu for quickest response....i rarely check here. in richmond, va