Search results

1. S

Summit 5/9 video

This is last session of the day in "I" group using a GoPro Hero 960. It took 3 hours to upload...i'll post more of my videos later this week in this thread. My front mounted GoPro is a Hero+ Silver, so this video quality is a bit better, but takes a while to upload on my DSL connection.
  2. S

Awesome day at Summit 5/9

I was admittedly pessimistic when I heard the day was full, but then after I was there... registration/tech: fast and thorough rider's meeting: fast and thorough first session: CR's addressed issues immediately of people turning around and looking back second session through rest of day: lots...
  3. S

summit JC/main 9-22/23 - tire service?

Will NESBA have tire service and parts available at Summit Jefferson this Sunday 9/22 and on main the next day, Monday 9/23? thanks! Justin
  4. S

49 mpg vehicle for sale

see craigslist ad. feel free to email me directly at: vette@vt.edu http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/3967300583.html
  5. S

FS: 05 Honda CRF 450

I bought from a guy in his 40's that bought it to try and relive his childhood, and he didn't ride it either. LOL. It's very clean and not beat up. Have title in hand. I've ridden once in 6 months, and that was the day I bought it. been in garage ever since. I love my ATV's more (electric...
  6. S

Vir 5/15

Had a good time today during the brief time i was on the track (I got in about 80 miles). Thanks Dooley for pulling me around the track on my new ride. I was able to click of a 1:48 which equals my best time from last year, and that was in some traffic today. Thanks mark and others who I was...
  7. S

parts@nesba.com

Is that the quickest way to get a hold of Chris to get a quote on tires? I fried my tires on Patriot sunday and need to get another set fairly quickly. I sent an email to that address Monday and haven't heard back, and just wanted to make sure that was the quickest/most appropriate way of...