Search results

1. G

Sunday I group crash, thanks and apologies...

Not at all. He specifically asked if anyone had any other ideas (besides the cold tire) that could have contributed to his crash. And from what I have experienced and witnessed, I gave him additional input based on that. While I said it could have very well been attributed to the cold tire...
  2. G

lightweight bikes at Barber

Dave, It was good to see you guys again and I really enjoyed riding with you. Unfortunately we didn't get as many opportunities as I had hoped this time but maybe things will work out better next time you guys come down.
  3. G

Sunday I group crash, thanks and apologies...

Andy, glad you are ok (for the most part). Unfortunately I was too far behind your group to witness what happened, but my guess would be that you possibly got a little too aggressive with the throttle. While cold tires could have played a part, since we were on the out lap I don't think your...
  4. G

Glad to see that we will have more than just a couple of SVs and such at Barber this weekend. Looking forward to riding with all of you.
  5. G

Nice. Which group?
  6. G

Roy, how are you man? It's been a while. I picked up a 675 a while back that I will be riding for the first time this weekend but I will be spending a lot of time on my SV as well. Hopefully I will be able to get comfortable on the 675 and can ride some with you and your GSX-R lightweight. :D
  7. G

I know we have some MW members coming down but I'm curious as to who else will be riding an SV or other lightweight bike at Barber this weekend.
  8. G

1000 on the track

I started on a 600 and then moved up to bigger bikes and last year moved back down and started racing an SV650. Knowing what I know now I regret not having started on an SV. I have had more fun and learned more on the SV than on any of my previous bikes. A lot of riders think they need the...
  9. G

2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory racebike

Sent you a PM.
  10. G

Yes, I remember you guys. I would love to be out there but once again the Barber event is in conflict with the WERA schedule so it doesn't look like I will be able to make it. Hopefully we will be able to get out there together at some point. It would be fun that's for sure.
  11. G

Need to sell. Will consider any reasonable offer. Come on Murf :D
  12. G

2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory racebike located in Birmingham, Al. $8600 Details here: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=182439