Search results

1. mperussault

Endurance gas tank and gas can and axles GSX-R 600

Endurance tank, can and axles for sale for GSX-R 600. $950. This is all you need to get started in endurance racing for a 2011-2014 GSX-R 600/750 bike: -GSX-R gas tank with dry break receiver and fuel pump -Clark 5 gallons quick refill gas can with red head dry break and stand -Fast frank...
  2. mperussault

2011 GSX-R 600 race ready for sale - $ 9,800

2011 GSX-R 600 for sale - $ 9,800 Ohlins 30mm front forks cartridge – 1.0 springs Ohlins TTX36 rear shock – 100 Spring Ohlins steering damper DS030 Yoshimura R77 carbon full race exhaust system Yoshimura linkage Yoshimura frame sliders Yoshimura case guards Vortex rear set Vortex bars...
  3. mperussault

2011 GSX-R 600 for sale - $ 9,500

Totally stock engine with 3,681 miles Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Axxion cartridge kit fork - .95 springs Penske 8900 series rear shock - 550 spring Power Commander PC V Bazzaz quick shifter Yoshimura race kit ECU and cable Yoshimura R77 carbon full race exhaust system Yoshimura frame sliders...
  4. mperussault

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

Any update on the rider of bike number 96, a white Yamaha R1 that went down (and to the hospital) in the chicane in the first afternoon A session on Monday? Also any video or photos of what happened are welcomed. There were 3 people involved in this crash. I am the 1st. one, that got hit, the...
  5. mperussault

2008 gsx-r600 - $5,500

2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 - $5,500 track/race ready Well maintained and taken care of. Low mileage on engine. Comes with Manufacturer Certificate of Origin (no title) Ohlins 25mm fork kit Ohlins forks extension caps Ohlins TTX36 shock Yoshimura R55 full exhaust Galfer steel breaded lines UnderArmour...
  6. mperussault

NESBA Non Profit Org and Charitable Deductions Question

Tax time is around the corner: Since NESBA is a non profit organization (and does not pay taxes) can we deduct our track fees as Charitable Tax Deductions? Let me know.
  7. mperussault

Trackdaystore closed and where is my money

What is the deal with the Trackday Store. It's gone. They redirect you to the e-mail address " trackdaystore@gmail.com with any questions or refund requests". They owe me $144 from a December purchase and I cannot seem to get any response. Any of you guys running into the same problem? This was...
  8. mperussault

2009 Kawasaki ZX6R $7,999

2009 Kawasaki ZX6R for sale: $7,999. 3,802 Miles, Have Certificate of origin. Bike is located in Leesburg, VA. 20176 Factory Kit ECU Dynojet PC V Fuel Injection Dynojet Quick Shifter Akrapovic full titanium exhaust Ohlins 30 mm fork kit Ohlins TTX shock Ohlins steering damper Motion pro...
  9. mperussault

Aluminium loading ramp 7.5 feet long $100

Aluminium motorcycle loading ramp for sale $ 100. -7 1/2 feet long -17" wide -Maximum load weight 1500 pounds it weight around 25 pounds. It is not cosmetically the best due to the many small dings on the black paint. It is the good and robust stuff (not the cheap $49.99 ramps you see...
  10. mperussault

Monticello and Lightning

I have finally riden the 2 most dangerous and deadly tracks for motorcycles in the Northeast US: Monticello NY and NJMP Lightning. These 2 have Armco barriers sealed so tight on both side of the track that you friends could take close up photos of your eyelid with a 50mm lens. Sandpits? None...
  11. mperussault

2 bike Towblazer trailer for sale $1000

2005 Towblazer Trailer for 2 bike for sale - $1,000 Stands up in your garage. Small ramp and full size spare wheel included. Pick up location: Leesburg, VA 20176 Trailer photos available at: http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/mperussault/stuff%20for%20sale/ PM me if interested. Michel.
  12. mperussault

2 Bikes Towblazer Trailer $1,000

2005 Towblazer Trailer for 2 bikes for sale - $1,000 Small ramp and full size spare wheel included. Pick up location: Leesburg, VA 20176 Trailer photos available at: http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/mperussault/stuff%20for%20sale/ PM me if interested. Michel.
  13. mperussault

R1 parts and Alpinestar leathers for sale

Cleaning up basement and raising money for racing and track days. FOR SALE: 1) Dynojet Power Commander Ignition Module for PCIII. Fits Yamaha R1 '04-'05. Comes with CD and installation instructions. All in working order and in excellent condition. $170 + $15 shipping = $185. 2) VESRAH brake...
  14. mperussault

VIR 5-15 Video CR #67 I# 44 I# 101

Here is a video from Friday May 15, I skill enhancement day at VIR North. Mostly CR 67, I 44 and some I 101. It was just great. Plenty of riding time and open track, that is until the thunderstorm around 2 PM!!! But definitely a great half day. ;) Enjoy the video :cool: Michel...
  15. mperussault

NESBA Summit Family Photo I group

What a fine group!
  16. mperussault

Skill Enhancement Day Format Question

I am looking at the May 15 - VIR North - Skill Enhancement Day "I" - $ 295. Is this a full day of only "I" group riders"? What is the format and start / end time? I looked all over the website but could not find the format for this type of track day. Thanks in advance. MP
  17. mperussault

2005 GSX-R 600 for sale $3,500

2005 GSX-R 600 for sale. Original owner, have title. 7,350 miles. This bike has 2,500 street miles and around 48 days on the track. Sharkskinz fairings Graves fairing bracket Vortex rear set Frame sliders 520 chain and sprockets Vesrah RJL17 front pads Galfer steel brake lines Michelin Power...
  18. mperussault

NJMP Saturday - I group - 2 Videos Links

All, A couple of videos from this past Saturday at NJMP - I group: 1) Afternoon, second session, right lane, complete back end of the lane - last group to go: (there are 12+ bikes in this clip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LavzHTUKN4 2) Afternoon, third session (2 red flags), back of left...
  19. mperussault

VIR Full Crash Video I Group Last Session

Hey: VIR Full on Monday Oct 20 2008: One of you in the I group crashed in the last session of the day. Was in the first group out, firts turn (turn one) of the first lap. Looks like a case of the cold tires - colder track and / or too much throttle trying to keep up with the guy in front...
  20. mperussault

New bump system for NESBA

All of you had to be frustrated at some point of time about being “bumped” to the next level. (you need to work on your lines… do not unsettle the bike… work on T99 etc…. been there…) So I have a pretty clear and new proposal for NESBA on a more concise and precise club “BUMP” criteria that all...