Search results

1. P

2010 Ducati 848 Feeler

2 daughters in college dictates continued learning on my old Ducati 900SS. I should have played the Lottery last week. What a sweet bike.
  2. P

Summit Main 8/5, Who's in?

Any videos of the beginner group from Sunday prior to the storm?
  3. P

Just when it was getting hot enough to thin out the "B" group a little, BOOM!!!, thunder and lightning. Only one session after lunch, what a bummer.
  4. P

Any tire support this weekend?
  5. P

Full Set of Race gear

PM sent about boots
  6. P

Everything has got to go!

PM sent about boots.
  7. P

July 2nd was my 1st time at Summit and quite enjoyable. Learned a lot and looking to learn more. Who's joining me?
  8. P

Who's in Summit Point 6-30 to 7-2!!!

I must have turned in too soon for T3 and went wide right. Fast turn, dust on left after gravel on right. Took a few laps to regather myself. Hot pit was the best choice. Thanks to the marshal for checking me and the bike out.
  9. P

Had a great day with "B" Group on Monday. I was quite pleased to match Maria's pace for one lap, but consistency is the key and there's a lot to learn. I was still knocking gravel out of my boot from my little adventure in turn 3. At least the rubber stayed down. Thanks Brandon and Maria for...
  10. P

I'll be joining for 1st time at Summit and doing my 2nd track day. Enjoyed VIR North in June 2011 and sounds like Summit Main is fun as well.