Search results

1. J

Barber I Video...

Thanks W, Thanks for letting me ride in front of you a few laps in that session... :) Did you run your times on that session.... we did 5 (of the 9) laps at or below 1:43... that's impressive for this old man... Also, I learned so much watching where i was and was not getting off the bike in...
  2. J

Barber Info for this weekend

John (or anyone), can you please direct me to the site for the photo guy from Barber this weekend? Can't seem to locate it or remember his name/ company name. Thanks, JC
  3. J

Pictures from Barber

Hey all, great time at Barber, thanks so very much. Can anyone direct me to the photographer's website who was at Barber this weekend.. I think it was called "Pics for You" but can't find it on the web. Thanks, Jeff
  4. J

First track day coming up! heres my list of what to bring. do i need anything else?

Are there not many of us (Texans) on this thread? All honesty, i can't claim Texas heritage (born n raised in Hawaii), but been here 19 years now... Re: Hike: not been there myself, but hear its amazing.. thanks for the note.... still reading through all the posts... 4 hours now and counting.
  5. J

First track day coming up! heres my list of what to bring. do i need anything else?

All, I'm new to NESBA and this Forum but I have to tell you, completely impressed with the friendly, fun-oriented nature of this discussion board... I've been doing track days since '08 (not very long), and have never encountered a group this open and friendly... refreshing... I'm driving out to...