Search results

1. emry

Yamalube/Westby To Contest DMG DSB Championship

F#$&YA!!!! I expect a championship. BIG PERIOD. Congrats go get em!. It is exciting to know that guys with this level of experience are showing up at our track days. Yeah, for real. To help us with our ...meager... problems. Chuck, Jerry, and Dane, I expect wins. Dane, you have rocketed past my...
  2. emry

Chicken Hawk experience

My expectations are that anything that I buy that can be reasonably repaired should be. Blanket "we don't fix that" policies are merely a poor customer service problem. As consumers our expectations set the standards for companies. While I admit my expectations are high, I work hard for my...
  3. emry

Chicken Hawk experience

Personally, I have problems with "disposable" product. Particularity if it is something that on a technical level is a very simple product in terms of repair. It is one thing if an item is unable to be repaired due to cost constraints but tire warmers don't fit that normally. People have been...
  4. emry

Is camping allowed at Barber?

Barber is the ONLY track my wife will camp with me, she sits and reads in a lawn chair during the day. Set your tent back from the fence in the upper camp ground so you don't catch the lights from the tower all night. It is cool up there so be prepared. Security does drive through throughout...
  5. emry

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

I will also bring a gas grill.
  6. emry

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

Add a count of 6 for me. I'll bring some extra bugers and some salsa and chips.
  7. emry

F350 vs F150

Yep, 5 speed with the granny and 4.10 in back. I wish I had pictures, all the impressive moments in my life were before digital camera. The original owner (who I did side work with) did site prep and sea-wall work in the central GA area. Yeah, getting it going was the hard part, if any uphill...
  8. emry

F350 vs F150

I give a thumbs up for the older 7.3 powerstrokes I have 340k on 94 dually, it could use a set of rings but it has spent most its life moving a D9 Cat (just a little overweight :wow:) or a 42' car hauler. It gets 12mpg all around but does have the towing gear set so it isn't very happy at 70mph...
  9. emry

Cal said it was an accident

Cal is a "big boy" so I guess the bike fits.
  10. emry

entry level GPS lap timer

I have the Android Trackmaster app and a Qstar818XT. Works awesome for the price.
  11. emry

D-Zum's crash at RA

Oh shit, I just wet myself. F'k.
  12. emry

Road Atlanta April 6th/7th Roll call!

It is unfortunate when anyone gets injured, or losses their life doing something they enjoy. A friend of mine tripped walking home from 7-Eleven in high school, hit his head, and bleed to death before someone stopped, yep guess he tried to save his Slurpee and failed. That really made me realize...
  13. emry

Road Atlanta Footage - A-Group Sunday Afternoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIAAQmY0cU You find me after I hot pitted, should be around the 5 min mark.
  14. emry

Road Atlanta Footage - A-Group Sunday Afternoon

I am uploading my view, I was on the white R1. I'll post the link when it is up. Fun riding with you Tex. I tried to find you after we bumped going into two, the video I had didn't do that moment justice. :eek: Glad neither of us had an issue.
  15. emry

John Allen dragging mad knee (pic)

Gotta love the internet!
  16. emry

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Ditto the above post. Except for the trusty part. :D
  17. emry

Video

Videos from Road A, I group and Barber on Staturday, A group. Sorry I didn't keep track of the sessions. All videos are rear facing, my forward camera got nothing. http://www.youtube.com/user/ry31061
  18. emry

Need glove recommendation

HELD. End of thread. I am curious about the Knox, but currently wearing RS Taichi. I want my HELD's again. I don't want to crash on the RS's. Maybe for Christmas.... :)
  19. emry

Parts Needed

Parts found. I'm not going to ship them 10 miles, so a hand-off, delivery or other exchange will take place in the near future. TAKE THE STAY AND THE SUBFRAME OFF THE LIST. Grips too, but someone else has sent some too. Guess Chuck will have to mount 4 grips. :)
  20. emry

Bikes You've Owned

Short list. 1984 Honda VF500R - Dad still has it, I clean the carbs every year. 1985 Kawasaki 900 Ninja - ended up at 165hp at the rear tire. Way fun burnouts coming out of corners. Sold as scrap. I miss. 1996 Yamaha Seca II - 42hp. WOW. That was tuned too. 2002 Moto Guzzi Scura - Ohlins baby...