Search results

1. F

FS - R6 '06-'07 Race bodywork - Rossi Paint

For all you Rossi fans...Race bodywork for '06-'07 R6. Body was professionally painted in Rossi's Assen scheme. The body was mounted on the bike when I bought it. I'm too old and too slow to run it, so I'm selling it off. Bodywork is in good, un crashed condition. Paint has some chips and a...
  2. F

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05. Very good condition (minor scratch on rear hub). I will include lightened rear rotor and (2) vortex sprockets. Currently there are Bridgestone BT003's mounted on the rims with 4 track days on them. Also have set of EBC Wave Rotors for the...
  3. F

WTB Ninja 250

WTB - My 16 year old daughter wants to try the track. Looking for a ninja 250 for her to get started on. We are just north of Chicago, could pick up bike with in reason. Pm me. Thanks
  4. F

Midwest Track Day

I was wondering if anyone has ridden with this organization called Midwest Track Day? I noticed that they have BHF listed for 2013??? http://www.midwesttrackday.com/index.html
  5. F

WTB - GSXR 750 K5 Rear Shock

I'm looking for a gently used aftermarket rear shock for a '05 GSXR 750. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  6. F

FS: Back Protector - Knox Contour

For Sale: Knox Contour (race) Back Protector Size Large. I used this at 2 track days. I am selling it as it is a little to big for me. I just bought the same model in a smaller size. This model is the longer one that protects your tailbone. I paid $160 including tax and shipping from STG...
  7. F

K5 GSXR 750 Stock Parts

Stock parts from K5 GSXR 750.... All parts were removed with 0 miles on bike and have been boxed up since front fairing with headlight, wind screen and turn signals stock side plastics front fender rear sets tail light assembly with plate mount, turn signals and tail light mirrors tail...
  8. F

Will it pass tech?

http://youtu.be/Ab3NRut64X8
  9. F

$350 credits for $320

For sale $350 credits for $320. No transfer fees
  10. F

Front Brakes

I want to upgrade the front brakes on my '05 GSXR 750 track bike. What rotors and pads should I get. I only do track days and have no intentions to race. Looking for the best bang for the buck.
  11. F

F.s. 2011 r-1

For Sale Brand Spankin' new 2011 R-1 (team Yamaha Blue) zero miles - virgin. $10k I was the lucky winner of the raffle, but the R-1 really isn't what I want. The bike is yet to be titled and currently has the MSO. I just put a bunch of $'s into my current track bike and the sale of the...
  12. F

WTB - HD XR1200 Track

I am looking for a HD XR1200 for the track. Ideally a bike that has been set up for the AMA HD/XR Spec class and of course at a resonable price or trade for a 2011 R1 with zero miles (RAFFLE WINNER).
  13. F

New short course at BHF's....

http://www.bikerspost.com/video/motorcycle-drifting
  14. F

Race fuel storage

Its end of my track season and I have 3 or 4 gallons of 110 race fuel left. Should I put in stabil and keep it till next season? It's leaded fuel...should I run it in my street bike or truck to use it up?
  15. F

Autobahn Country Club -North Track or South Track

Autobahn Country Club - North Track or South Track which track is better?
  16. F

WTB 1 Piece Leathers Size 44

Want to buy 1 piece Leathers Size 44.
  17. F

1st Time on Track...BHF - Labor Day Sat / Sun

I'm a newbie to NESBA and never had been on a track before this past weekend. My daughter and I rolled into BHF on Saturday morning with my bike in tow and within a few minutes of unloading Jeff Shette ? walked over introduced himself. I explained I was a total newbie and was looking to rent...