07 gsxr 600 - $3500

gapman789

I have 2 of these listed for sale in the same thread, but I'm going to list this one by itself.

I'm keeping the Penske triple, the GP 20 mil forks w/extenders, and GPR V4 damper.

Bike will come with a B.O.S. with a clean VIN.

Bike has 4500 miles, and 90% of those are street miles. This bike has only been to the track 5-6 times in the last 3 yrs.
It is not tired, beaten, worn out, etc...it is very clean and fresh.

Included:

M4 Full Titianium exhaust
Brembo 19x20 m/c with remote adjuster
Galfer SBK lines
EBC Xtreme pads - basically new
Vortex fairing stay
Vortex clip-ons
Moto-R rearsets
Moto-R case guards
Woodcraft frame savers
Lightened rear rotor
Front/rear axle sliders/swingarm sliders
K&N air filter
Keyless gas cap

Bike has '08 wheels. Also has '08 subframe and air ducts for the 08 Race bodywork conversion.

Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Pictures were taken today.

2vadr4p.jpg

2nk2hhf.jpg

2nss3e8.jpg

2ln92rt.jpg

2vsf9ch.jpg

xcqgy1.jpg

gapman789

1waterman77;287520 wrote: What type of suspension will come with the bike? Thanks.
Stock forks/shock....although I may sell the bike complete with what's on it....and, I may sell both 600's....IDK.

I'll bump this up.....I apologize for those that were interested in the bike.

gapman789

No kickstand on the bike....but I have many.
Yes, radiator fan.
Tires have 6 advanced sessions on them. Bought new from Dunlop Racetire service 2 wks ago. Dunlop GPA-US, 8477

At least another trackday left on the tires at an advanced pace.

lawman118

Hey man not sure why you don't check, read or respond to your private messages when your online about 4 times a day but I'll be up in Cincinnati again tomorrow morning, Sunday 29th. If you want to show your bike and talk numbers. I just need to know before 0830-0900 so I can bring my trailer just in case. You can contact me here by private message or my contact info is already in your private message box.