07 gsxr 600 - $3500

FZ1guy

Well then, I probably don't want to do business with him anyway. Thanks for the heads-up.
There are plenty of good used bikes out there. I'll find one soon enough.
Time to keep looking.....

gapman789

Lawdog- so i'm a douche bag, assclown, and a thief...just for not replying to you?
Impressive. How about a moderator ban you for making such accussations?

I've been in this racing game since '94. And yes, it is tough to let go of something you've spent alot of time and money in.
Since being on the wera lwt endurance championship team in '09 racing has slowed down for me. I did race the ccs/asra event at daytona in 2010, when i won the gtu expert class. Driving to miller in utah from cincinnati in '09 was a great experience too.

Point is, my shit isnt stolen and im a reputable guy. I make $90k a year. 300 stars on ebay with 100% positive feedback.
Ask jdramsey how he likes the 08 750 i sold him a few months ago. He saw my collection of bikes, including '13 harley davidson night rod special.
Hell, i drilled and mounted eye bolts in his trailer to get his bike home.

Lmao, funny shit. Cant believe i got suckered in to your childish name calling and accussations.

Ride safe

lawman118

Gapman
I'm going to apologize and delete my other post, if it lets me. Your right I don't know you and I do know how it feels to give up a bike in a sport or hobby that you love. I sold my bike a few years ago after nut riding it for over a year, and that was just track days, not even racing. So I understand being on the fence on selling your bikes. Again I'm sorry about the rant, but from a perspective customer you would expect some kind response when an inquiry is made. Even if it's just something simple like "hey I'm still on the fence I might still use it while the weather is still good this season. Get back with me in a month or so if still interested" just something simple. But when not responding to a prospective buyer over the course of 6 weeks one starts to wonder and think the worse.
Again I apologize for my rant and name calling.
GLWS.

jramsey8258

Yep. he is a stand up guy. The bike was 100% good to go, and he has helped me find the parts to get it setup like I wanted (at no profit to him). And a huge thanks for getting my trailer done so I didn't destroy it on the way home.