1972 Honda CB350/Four Vintage Race Bike, Spares, and More Parts

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Jul 12, 2008
To start off with, I am going in a different direction - this is something I'd wanted to do for a long time and I've satisfied the "itch" and I'm ready to move on with my plan (no rumors or speculation...the plans are formalized in my head, I just have to make things happen).

I had a specific reason for using the CB350 Four - it was a bike my uncle who passed away had when I was just a wee tyke. I got a great deal on the bike and parts so I'll pass along the savings. I've put about 1200.00 into the project to get it rolling ready - the electric is done and the motor has been turned over and is solid. The bike needs a set of carbs - I'd recommend the 26mm Keihin CR Special, rear sets (it has machined rear set mounts), rebuild the front master (rebuild parts are included and it is ready to be rebuilt, a set of race grips, and a belly pan to race. Bike is together minus these things, this isn't a bike in a box!

What you get:

- 1972 CB350 Four Race Bike Frame (cut for racing)
- Cb350 Four motor
- New battery
- Wheels with new bearings (original rubber)
- 4-into-1 Exhaust (black)
- Airtech Streamlining Race Tail - ready to mount/paint
- Refreshed front forks (new internal parts, fluid, boots)
- Original set of front forks
- New adjustable rear shocks (x2)
- Spare set of wheels
- New master cylinder
- New clutch perch
- Front brake caliper has been cleaned and coated (parts included for rebuild)
- Spare front brake caliper ready for rebuild (parts not included)
- Refurbished CB550 Fuel Tank (race bike build), new petcock valve, new OEM gas cap latch.
- New Dyna Ignition and Ignition Plate
- Front Fender
- Single Rectifier Module Upgrade

EXTRAS:

CB350 Twin Frame (not cut as OEM)
CB350 Twin Motor
- 2 spare bins of misc. parts (includes, gauges, lights, carb parts, etc.)
- 2 spare seats (for street)
- OEM exhaust for CB750

The more I look around and with what is included 1500.00 is fair but I am willing to negotiate/trade.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Jul 10, 2009
VA
You got this posted on the Vintage forum on WERA? Surely someone is going to quickly scoop this up.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Jul 12, 2008
Thanks man - the CB350 Four isn't all that sought after, but it is done right and it'll make a great vintage race bike for someone, the street stuff is good and could offset costs. Plus the other frame and motor are a bonus. The suspension bits/work, electronic ignition conversion, tail, and work to date make it a good deal but again, I realize folks might want one of the other more "popular" or appealing models.

I forgot about the vintage forum on WERA and AHRMA - I'll post it up there in a bit, I'll give someone here a chance at it first and push it over there when I reset my passwords!