1972 Honda CB350/Four Vintage Race Bike, Spares, and More Parts

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
To start off with, I am going in a different direction - this is something I'd wanted to do for a long time and I've satisfied the "itch" and I'm ready to move on with my plan (no rumors or speculation...the plans are formalized in my head, I just have to make things happen).

I had a specific reason for using the CB350 Four - it was a bike my uncle who passed away had when I was just a wee tyke. I got a great deal on the bike and parts so I'll pass along the savings. I've put about 1200.00 into the project to get it rolling ready - the electric is done and the motor has been turned over and is solid. The bike needs a set of carbs - I'd recommend the 26mm Keihin CR Special, rear sets (it has machined rear set mounts), rebuild the front master (rebuild parts are included and it is ready to be rebuilt, a set of race grips, and a belly pan to race. Bike is together minus these things, this isn't a bike in a box!

What you get:

- 1972 CB350 Four Race Bike Frame (cut for racing)
- Cb350 Four motor
- New battery
- Wheels with new bearings (original rubber)
- 4-into-1 Exhaust (black)
- Airtech Streamlining Race Tail - ready to mount/paint
- Refreshed front forks (new internal parts, fluid, boots)
- Original set of front forks
- New adjustable rear shocks (x2)
- Spare set of wheels
- New master cylinder
- New clutch perch
- Front brake caliper has been cleaned and coated (parts included for rebuild)
- Spare front brake caliper ready for rebuild (parts not included)
- Refurbished CB550 Fuel Tank (race bike build), new petcock valve, new OEM gas cap latch.
- New Dyna Ignition and Ignition Plate
- Front Fender
- Single Rectifier Module Upgrade

EXTRAS:

CB350 Twin Frame (not cut as OEM)
CB350 Twin Motor
- 2 spare bins of misc. parts (includes, gauges, lights, carb parts, etc.)
- 2 spare seats (for street)
- OEM exhaust for CB750

The more I look around and with what is included 1500.00 is fair but I am willing to negotiate/trade.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
You got this posted on the Vintage forum on WERA? Surely someone is going to quickly scoop this up.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Thanks man - the CB350 Four isn't all that sought after, but it is done right and it'll make a great vintage race bike for someone, the street stuff is good and could offset costs. Plus the other frame and motor are a bonus. The suspension bits/work, electronic ignition conversion, tail, and work to date make it a good deal but again, I realize folks might want one of the other more "popular" or appealing models.

I forgot about the vintage forum on WERA and AHRMA - I'll post it up there in a bit, I'll give someone here a chance at it first and push it over there when I reset my passwords!