2005 Yamaha R6 track bike

smokediver576;234779 wrote: That could be the understatement of the year! Amazing what you can get the wife to consider if you get her drunk first..:eek:

Soooo where should I send the case of liquor??? :D

litespeed

Go for it Andrew! And we all owe Shane a kick in the nuts for something!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

stow

smokediver576;234775 wrote: Hummmmmmmmm, could it be? Awall back on a bike.... have I lost my mind......

Shane I owe you a kick on the nuts!
First off, you will have to get in line for the nut kicking. I think Dave and Lynda ... and maybe DJ have first dibs on the nuts.

Secondly, you actually thought I would talk you out of coming back to the track? You called the wrong guy. You need to buy Tom's bike so it stays in our little NESBA gang. You can replace Tom as one-half of the jerky-boys (inside joke).

stow

smokediver576;234779 wrote: That could be the understatement of the year! Amazing what you can get the wife to consider if you get her drunk first..:eek:
If this was the WERA board, this thread would derail at this point. :popcorn:

stow

litespeed;234797 wrote: Go for it Andrew! And we all owe Shane a kick in the nuts for something!

I am investing in a sports cup. :(

stow

tomwilliford;234791 wrote: Soooo where should I send the case of liquor??? :D
Heather could get a contact buzz off a Corona Light bottle, no need for the liquor.

stow

litespeed;235275 wrote: Andrew????? Well....
I think he woke up sober the next morning and concluded he had lost his mind. :D

He doesn't need to convince Heather, he needs to convince himself. But in reality, he has absolutely zero spare time. I can't even get him and Heather to meet us for dinner. Maybe he just doesn't like us. :dunno:

litespeed

Saturday bump....seriously, Tom is pretty much giving this bike away now.

Unbelievably well set up, completely rebuilt engine and transmission, well maintained bike at a very reasonable price bump.

stow

Hey Andrew, you are not going to find a better bike at this price. I know Heather gave you the go ahead, so it is time to man up and come ride with us again.

If Andrew doesn't buy it, then I say we pull out a spark plug and have David buy it for Parker. :D

dpullen

This is the Crazy Eddie sale against which all future Crazy Eddie sales will be measured bump. I can't believe this thing is priced less than Lynda's SV650 was...

Mr.DJ

I dont get to the board much anymore. Tom and I probably pass each other at Hartsfield Jackson Airport like ships in the night. I'm thinking the "Jackson" in the name is because how much I spend in parking, anyway.....

Tom,

First you proceed to crash the only new bike I've ever bought. In addition, you damage my first paint job (it was tearing already in some spots). I am happy to see you repaired/replaced any damaged items, BUT YOU POST A DIRTY AZZ BIKE ON THE NESBA SITE!!! :D

Dude, I just knew Dave was going to toss it during his chase for the championship, but we (bike and I) survived that. However, you posting a this bike without a bath and some hairspray is unacceptable. Close to deleting this thread - hehehe

Free bump - but wash the damn thing, man. Show us you care :D

Sucks we will not see you on the track for a while. you'll be back!