2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Trackbike

TDS

2006 Suzuki GSXR 600
Title Status: Salvage

Miles: Reads 9,XXX but dash was missing when we purchased bike and was replaced. We did perform a leakdown test to ensure the motor is solid as a rock and the results were well within manufacturers specifications. In short, the leakdown results were outstanding and are available upon request.

link to read more about leakdown tests: http://www.wcengineering.com/articles/leakdown.html

Price: $4100 Or Best Offer

New Armour Bodies Bodywork

New Vortex Rearsets

New Vortex Clipons

New Vortex Fairing Stay

New Stainless Steel Brakelines installed

New 520 Conversion completed - New Vortex sprockets and EK Chain

Vesrah RJL Brakepads

Keyless Ignition

Fully safety wired to CCS/WERA standards

Front tire is an almost new Dunlop Q2 and the rear tire shown in pics has been swapped out for an almost new Dunlop Q2.

The bike is very clean and has been track tested.

Over $1700 in new parts!!

http://www.trackdaystore.com/Track-Bikes_c_1059.html

DSC_5066.jpg

DSC_5077.jpg

DSC_5094.jpg

DSC_5086.jpg

TDS

We tested this bike at Blackhawk over the labor day weekend and it performed flawlessly.

Our test rider managed to turn consistent 1:18's in the Advanced Group with Dunlop Q2's.

He managed to turn consistent 14's on Dunlop 211 GP's

The only problem that we experienced is that the exhaust cat was too close to the bodywork so we are going to order a Y pipe that eliminates the cat, other than that the bike was great and is ready for a new owner.

Let me know if your interested.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
ok..i give up..whats the purpose of the clip through the cut off switch? Makes it a little hard to turn the bike on, doesn't it?

gkotlin

lemondrop;150182 wrote: ok..i give up..whats the purpose of the clip through the cut off switch? Makes it a little hard to turn the bike on, doesn't it?
Exactly!

When you bypass the ignition, the engine cut off switch is the main switch for all the electronics. Putting a clip in there keeps you from accidentally bumping the switch on and causing a dead battery.

kf227

Im interested but im selling my to bikes first.
2001 R6 its on this site for sale
2007 R1 I have a potential buyer on Tuesday.
If you would like a 01 R6 for trade let me know or Im going to have to wait.

stkr

I'll trade you a 1998 GSXR-600 straight up. It's clean w/ clear title. ;)

If I had the money, this would be a nice upgrade. Maybe you'll have another bike next year I can drool over.

Matt

stkr;151137 wrote: I'll trade you a 1998 GSXR-600 straight up. It's clean w/ clear title. ;)

If I had the money, this would be a nice upgrade. Maybe you'll have another bike next year I can drool over.
We're working hard right now on another absolute gem. Stay tuned! (hint: not a 600!)

BrokenWing, you got a PM!

afinepoint;150867 wrote:
Milwaukee? Rats and I'm hunting for a GSXR 600 right now! The title is salvage because . . .? Miles on engine?

Reg
Where are you located? I'm sure we can work out something for shipping it. Maybe it can stow-away on someone's rig from a trackday.

Insurance companies will only make a bike perfect again. It's amazing how something minor will 'total' out a bike. We aren't sure of the mileage, it was clean when we got it and didn't need much to get it ready.

TDS

BigCountry1125;151196 wrote: Same here :dunno:
I responded to you on 9/11 asking what you thought a fair "trade in" value would be on your bike....I haven't heard back from you yet.

TDS

PatFitz9;151188 wrote: I sent a PM a few days ago about a possible trade... interested?
spent a couple days mulling over the SV650 possibility...just sent you a pm

Matt;151165 wrote: Where are you located? I'm sure we can work out something for shipping it. Maybe it can stow-away on someone's rig from a trackday.

Insurance companies will only make a bike perfect again. It's amazing how something minor will 'total' out a bike. We aren't sure of the mileage, it was clean when we got it and didn't need much to get it ready.
Located in Richmond, Va. 2.5 hours from VIR, 3 hours from Summit Point. Wish mileage was known.

Reg