2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 Trackbike

Matt

afinepoint;151214 wrote: Wish mileage was known.
Brian and I discussed this quite a bit in the past few days. What way can we be sure this motor is still in good condition. Is there a way to check the engine without tearing it down. After some research and discussion with other engine technicians we decided to do a leak down test. This link is a good read on why a leak down test an excellent test of an engine.

http://www.vmaxoutlaw.com/tech/leakdown_tester.htm

I did the test last night. Every cylinder had nearly the same result, all well within the specifications for a racing engine.

With this information, I am confident in saying the engine is in excellent condition.

dbakerpa

gkotlin;150210 wrote: Exactly!

When you bypass the ignition, the engine cut off switch is the main switch for all the electronics. Putting a clip in there keeps you from accidentally bumping the switch on and causing a dead battery.
Permission to copy.

I have killed my battery twice this summer from accidentally hitting the switch.

note:I want this bike BAAAD but cant afford it.

hailiedarin

This bike looks dashing. I was also killed my battery by mistake hitting the switch. And because of this I want to buy same bike but is this possible from this website?

Matt

hailiedarin;156469 wrote: This bike looks dashing. I was also killed my battery by mistake hitting the switch. And because of this I want to buy same bike but is this possible from this website?
Give Brian a call @ the trackdaystore.. 262.951.8172