2007 CBR600RR for sale

Revvin' Evan

Don't be afraid to make some offers fellas......the price isn't set in stone. I also have a spare set of wheels with rotors, OEM stator cover, stock seats, stock tail, passenger pegs, Michelin power race tires, brand new Bridgestone rain tires, one OEM rearset, both OEM clipons, OEM levers, spare woodcraft handle bar that can be negotiated into the sale

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I got $50 and a half a snickers, but if you don't hurry I'll probably eat the snickers by lunch.

dudette

Evan, are you interested in getting rid of the rims w/ rotors only?:dunno:
Donna
07 CBR600RR
b #626

Revvin' Evan

Bump...price drop

P1010028.jpg

Revvin' Evan

I try to keep it about 55-60 in the garage during winter. Don't see the sense in keeping it any warmer, I'm never in there because Hondas never break:D

physicistkev

Control Rider
No riding for me this weekend. I have to pick up my boat, the other hole I throw money into :(

In your opinion, is the wet fork a seal issue or an inner tube issue? I have seen tubes that have small grooves from sand that seep oil and I have seen bad seals seep oil?

Thanks,

Kevin

Revvin' Evan

This is my first experience with any type of fork problem so I'd be guessing. I'd say its a fork seal just because that is a more common issue. I'm probably going to have the seal replaced soon so we will see if that fixes the problem.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Just get the front off the ground and look at the inner tube for any type of scaring. If there isn't any then it's very likely to be just a seal problem. Nothing major.

Revvin' Evan

After riding this weekend at Beaver, there is NFW it's still for sale. . . . . . I know.......I'm really, really addicted:doh: