Ian Brooks

For sale: 2012 Triumph Daytona 675

$6500 obo

I've had this motorcycle for a little over a year, and it has always been a fast and reliable ride anywhere you want to take it. I've put close to 4,000 miles on the bike in the time that I've owned it, including riding to and from Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. This thing never skips a beat. This is a great motorcycle but my commute has changed and I no longer have any time to ride it, so I need to make some room in the garage. My loss can be your gain.

Current mileage is 12,546 miles.

I am selling with the following parts installed, plus all OEM parts, front and rear venom stands, and a Nelson-Rigg all-weather cover.

Helibars clip ons (OEM bars & grips in helibars box)
Domino grips
Zero gravity shield (OEM shield in ZG bag/box)
Two brothers racing carbon exhaust (OEM exhaust in TBR box)
British customs gel seat and matching rear seat (OEM seat & rear cover in BC box)

Tires are in good shape and should have another season of life in them, recent brake pads all around, fresh oil change.

The negatives (purely cosmetic):
- I did gently lay it over on it's left side one morning while at a stop, and I can't stress the word "gently" enough. I was tired, rushing to work, and thought the kick stand was down, but didn't realize it wasn't until it was too late. This did leave a scratch on the underside of the left engine cover, but no other issues or cosmetic blemishes. I've ridden it a number of times since without incident. Aside from total embarrassment and a scratch, the bike was fine.
- Additionally, there are a couple small spots above the right headlight where it looks like a previous owner tried to cover some rock chips with a cheap paint scratch marker. Not really sure what the story is, but they don't stand out from more than 5 feet away.

The easiest way to get in touch with me is by text message at 92zero 2seven7 6seven13.
I will check on this thread & my inbox periodically, but it may not be on a daily basis.

I can also provide a start-up video showing the odometer & a cold start upon request.

I'll also allow test rides as long as you come with money in hand and don't seem sketchy.

Thanks for looking!

-Ian

Triumph 1.jpg
Triumph 2.jpg
Triumph 3.jpg
Triumph 4.jpg
Triumph 5.jpg
Triumph 6.jpg
Triumph 8.jpg
Triumph 7.jpg