2013 Northeast Season Opener: 5/11-12 @ NYST

Poper

Under "Event Registration" one can see that NESBA has a healthy offering for Summit Point in 2013. Bring on the rest of the dates baby!

denbsteph

HaVoC;261878 wrote: I wasnt tring to take anything away here from anybody.Just saying to drive so far for a trackdays not worth it to me.
To go racing yes i will drive a distance. Racing and doing trackdays are apples to oranges.I train as much as i can in the winter. But when spring comes i will do some trackdays for practice before my region starts. I Just wont drive far for one.Thats my point.

I don't think anyone is upset, just busting your balls......... that's all. :D

Good luck in 2013 with your racing endeavors.

Fastguy

denbsteph;261903 wrote: just busting your balls......... that's all. :D

:agree:

Vinny,

Regardless of what font you use I still can't hear you. :cool:

Poper

For those who can't log in and see, here is the NYST offering with NESBA:

5/11-12
6/1-2
6/15-16
7/6-7
7/27-28
8/24-25
9/7-8
9/21-22

HaVoC

denbsteph;261903 wrote: I don't think anyone is upset, just busting your balls......... that's all. :D

Thanks,I hope i can go racing next yr. Hurricane Sandy dropped a bomb over here.
If not well,Then there always track days.. Lol
When does Nesba usually put up the new sch?

Fastguy

HaVoC;261942 wrote: Then there always track days.. Lol
Usually during the middle of the racing season to keep you fastguys seperated from the trackday dudes. :D

Olymp!A

NYST is a gona be a fun track for sure! I was lucky enough to meet up with the guy whos putting all together and got to do quite a few hot laps in my Subaru WRX in the wet all by myself! Lots of elevation changes and very tricky corners. I do have some concerns about run-off areas though on a bike. Here is some video of the day I was up there.... http://youtu.be/cm61wyXJrG4

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
HaVoC;261942 wrote: Thanks,I hope i can go racing next yr. Hurricane Sandy dropped a bomb over here.
If not well,Then there always track days.. Lol
Sean,
Know that it's going to work out for you to get back out on there on the grid - maybe you can do one track day and give me a tow...:D

moman

Seems to be a schedule conflict at NYST on June 2. Both NESBA and Tony's are running there. Maybe NESBA is actually 5/31-6/1?

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Nice new track.... counterclockwise looks like the better lap to me..... plus that would help us balance out our tire wear with the other clockwise tracks we ride. I heard they plan on improving the run off areas....good thing.

HaVoC

vinny337;261966 wrote: Sean,
Know that it's going to work out for you to get back out on there on the grid - maybe you can do one track day and give me a tow...:D
I hope to grid up this yr. I Hope i have the $$. Well get together Vin.U have my # stay in touch kid :cool:

moman;261970 wrote: Seems to be a schedule conflict at NYST on June 2. Both NESBA and Tony's are running there. Maybe NESBA is actually 5/31-6/1?
I see the conflict as well... is Nesba and Tony's teaming up w/a partnership?

and whats up the the large block of cement super close to the edge of the track... some type mounted antenna :notsure:

Note to self: do not blow one of those corners. Just saying...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I would doubt there will be a partnership between Tony's and NESBA. One of the org's schedules is in error. Which one is the question. They'll have to figure it out. Tony's NJMP days, FWIW, are always Sun-Mon.