A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

gkotlin

Great! Hope to keep getting great news. Thank you for the updates and thank his family for permission to share.

Meat

Aman, thank you so much for the updates (including numbering them so I know I didn't miss one).

Good to hear Stan is doing better. Keep it up Stan.

noobinacan

#5 Update on Stan's condition- 11/20:
As of yesterday - 11/20 in the AM.
Stan had spiked a fever in the morning. Doctors expected some type of infection or inflammation to spring up eventually.
But the fever had gone down by the afternoon, and they are monitoring him more closely.
If it persists they are going to begin the process of trying to pinpoint a cause.

It's possible they will try to operate on his left arm this week if he continues to improve.
Also, his left leg was a clean break and not complicated, and is in a soft cast.

Thank you everyone for your continued moral support and prayers.

TimW

Glad to hear the continued improvement! Stan is still on my mind, we wish him a total and speedy recovery!

jmaahs33

Don't know Stan at all but we are all brothers in the dangerous sport. Been following the progress. Keep the good news coming!!! Prayers are being sent up!

noobinacan

#6 Update on Stan's condition- 11/24:
Guys/Girls
Stan's barely hanging in there and not well, 108 fever, his kidneys stopped working and lever is damaged as well.

Perlzuki

Prayers sent out dailey for Stan & family. Keep fighting buddy. We know you can do it!!!!!

Mark
SE CR #249 ( retired )