Any recommendation for Wheel Chock

Gorecki

ronhix;139120 wrote: Or else you may be buying lots of fork seal replacements ... don't ask me how I know this ... :doh:
Oh...I don't need to ask, waiting on new seals to show up now. :banghead:

daddyo

I have the Universal Condor Thats removable and it works great. I'm gonna buy another soon to fit two bikes on my trailer. I also use the Canyon Dancer.

greeny

i have a baxley and a pitbull TRS. the baxley wins for ease of use, the TRS win for peace of mind (no stress on the susp).

Goldie

borislav;139064 wrote: You are not corect about Condor because you can buy one wich is going to accomodate any bike and it can be just chock or you buy trailer adaptor kit and voila you have both pitstop chock and trailer chock!Look it up on internet.
Read the verbiage again. I'm referring to the SCOOTER chock which ONLY accomodates crotch rockets per condor. Believe you can buy the attachments to make it a pit chock if you really need this feature but if this is a requirement then buy the pit chock instead of the scooter chock. I referenced the scooter chock because I use it due to it's price and small footprint. It is their smallest chock and beats using those crappy pingel chocks. Normally my bike is on stands in the pits with warmers on so the Baxley rarely gets used besides in my trailer.

borislav

Control Rider
Goldie;139217 wrote: Read the verbiage again. I'm referring to the SCOOTER chock which ONLY accomodates crotch rockets per condor. Believe you can buy the attachments to make it a pit chock if you really need this feature but if this is a requirement then buy the pit chock instead of the scooter chock. I referenced the scooter chock because I use it due to it's price and small footprint. It is their smallest chock and beats using those crappy pingel chocks. Normally my bike is on stands in the pits with warmers on so the Baxley rarely gets used besides in my trailer.
Do I feel tension in you post,no need for that!What ever it works for you my friend does not have to work for somebody else.Man asked for input you provided one,I provided other and so on!
It's ALL GOOD!!!

Cheers!

FullThrottle96

ronhix;139120 wrote: If you choose a wheel chock and not one of the strapless tie down systems like the Pitbull or STS, be sure to strap the bike down properly so the forks are not binding in any way. Or else you may be buying lots of fork seal replacements ... don't ask me how I know this ... :doh:
I just bought the Condor Pit Stop/Trailer Stop. Has anyone used these straps on the tires: http://www.lockitt.com/AccessTieDown1.htm#tyredown ? Or any recommendation?

greeny

i think the condors are like the baxleys, so in that case, the best way to strap down your bike is down and forward from the middle/rear of the bike. those tire things are a huge waste of $$.