Any Word On Emerson??

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Just talked to him. Looks like he lost the front in the last kink at the beav. He'll need some surgery next week to put his elbow back together

Joe Vital

maybe i should have posted something, but thought perhaps he wanted some privacy...then i saw the picture from FB where he was flashing everyone.

he went off in the second kink at beaver last weekend. he was running third and had his sights set on chasing first ryan and them tim down. after watching the video he had, and walking the track it looks like he dropped off of the pavement, just a bit. if it weren't wet in the grass he would have likely made it back up on the track.

his bike is in imaculent shape, just some scuffs along the side, a broken right clip-on (fixed already, thanks katie), bent right rearset, and a torn up rear subframe.

GET WELL big guy! we got some work to do!

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
He's home now but has to have another surgery sometime soon. I talked to him earlier and he seems in decent spirits. Oh, by the way, Dale, he wants to know what happened to his Schaefer? :)

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Here is the extent of my injuries:

-Two fractured vertebrae
-Fractured shoulder blade
-torn ligament on my knee
-Some road rash
-My main injury is a shattered left elbow.

I was transferred to Allegheny Hospital in Pittsburgh. Had surgery on Sunday to stabilize my arm. Going back next week to have the reconstructive surgery done. Ill be out for the rest of the season but will be back next season slower than ever!! LOL

Joe is spot on what happen about the accident. Again I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes, especially the Joe's Garages racing crew for taking care of my bike and my gear.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
lemondrop;65309 wrote: shite!! what verts did ya fracture? and which ligaments in the knee?

heal up brah!
I should prob know this but since i was so druged up when the docs told me that i dont remember but they are not that bad

xn85turbo

Control Rider
Emerson,

Seems like you were hauling at full steam when you went down, sorry to see that happen to you. Well after my surgery ligaments take a long time to heal. Make sure you listen to your doctor and do all the physical therapy sessions and exercises. They hurt like hell but work when trying to get your mobility back. Good luck!

dale.b

As much as I don't like beer, I had to drink the Schaeffers in Emerson's honor and pass them around to some others who appreciate the "good" stuff. =)

Glad to see you up and posting, Sauce. They will build you back stronger.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Emerson, I hadn't heard anything til just now. I'm so sorry to hear of your injuries. You were really making a name for yourself out there. I hope the pain meds are working and have good success with your surgeries and rehab. Keep up the good spirits.