ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Sorry guys i have been disconnected a bit. I will get all the emails out this week. So sorry for the tardiness of the emails.

You will see something by Friday.
10 HRS 46 minutes till Friday is over, Just want to know what the word is before the other Track orgs. fill their spots up, then I will be really f-cked this Summer for track-days..I have been waiting for some info for about 2 weeks now, I am running out of hope...Thanks for ANY info, something is better than nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjkuhno

I don't believe anybody has heard anything official from NESBA.

I saw earlier today, around 10am, Bob was online reading the post "Bob, ARE WE RIDING OR NOT?" and then he dropped off w/o an update.

Was really hoping we'd hear something to confirm the plans for the season (hoping for the best, preparing for the worst) but nada.

noobinacan

why would you care man?
hit 'Log Out' at the top right, go get your money back.
most people already filed claims start of the week get their money back.

noobinacan;302376 wrote: why would you care man?
hit 'Log Out' at the top right, go get your money back.
most people already filed claims start of the week get their money back.
I f I did not care I would not still be on here!!!! $$$$ I have more than enough of, I would rather ride the track then get my $$$ back....Hope it all works out, If not I am sure a lot of other orgs. will welcome me..Scott

mjkuhno

Actually Scotman - I think Aman might have been directing that to me.

Unfortunately, like many others, I didn't expect this could/would happen to NESBA and bought a bunch of credits last fall right before Barber from someone who was retiring from the sport. Now, I don't believe the person knew this was going to happen (who could've) but in retrospect it was a dumb move on my part.

So, I guess I was hoping against hope that something would be worked out here and NESBA would be able to pull a rabbit out of it's hat. Ah well....

rchase

I really hope there's some kind of valid explanation provided. I have read several of the other threads on the forum here and as a new customer of NESBA this does not really inspire trust. What's most distressing here is this messes with many peoples lives. People schedule vacations, make travel arrangements and make purchasing decisions based on these dates.

I'm patiently awaiting an e-mail in my inbox. Just in case I'm not on the right mailing list when the email comes through could someone post it here?

Southerly

I posted this on another thread, a response from Bob to an email I sent today:

We are working on a procedure to get everyone refunded. As soon as i have the process completed i will be sending an email out to everyone

Someone said it sounds like chapter 7, but I am hoping not.

Southerly;302390 wrote: I posted this on another thread, a response from Bob to an email I sent today:

We are working on a procedure to get everyone refunded. As soon as i have the process completed i will be sending an email out to everyone

Someone said it sounds like chapter 7, but I am hoping not.
That is it for me!!!! Just filed FRAUD charges against NESBA for selling dates at NYST that NYST have NO idea about.. This takes the FUCKING CAKE!!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Scot..just let it go. Do what you can to get your money back and find another organization you want to ride with because they fit your schedule and go to venues you want to ride.

The rest of it is just drama none of us need and none of us care about.

Enough already.

matt2212

D-Zum;302399 wrote: Scot..just let it go. Do what you can to get your money back and find another organization you want to ride with because they fit your schedule and go to venues you want to ride.

The rest of it is just drama none of us need and none of us care about.

Enough already.

Sorry dzum got to disagree

It's fraud

It's across state lines and a federal crime

If you don't get all your money back call the us attorney in pa and complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

betarace

In the United States, mail and wire fraud is any fraudulent scheme to intentionally deprive another of property or honest services via mail or wire communication. It has been a federal crime in the United States since 1872

noupf

betarace;302405 wrote: In the United States, mail and wire fraud is any fraudulent scheme to intentionally deprive another of property or honest services via mail or wire communication. It has been a federal crime in the United States since 1872
I know many of you are pissed off, but at no point in time has this organization been accused of doing the bolded statement above. So, why at this point is it ok to make these claims now? Whatever is going on with the organization at this time, has obviously pissed off many people......and rightfully so. However, if you cant wait for answers, take the measures needed to get you're money back. If parts of the organization are closing down and you are stuck riding in that region only, i would think that you will receive your money back.......at some point. Lets give them a few days to get things figured out. If not, go about what you feel you need to do based on you're individual situations, but labeling this organization and practices as "fraud" is a bit ridiculous at this junction.

Hopefully the orginization get its shit together and we can all ride with nesba this season.

matt2212

noupf;302411 wrote: I know many of you are pissed off, but at no point in time has this organization been accused of doing the bolded statement above. So, why at this point is it ok to make these claims now? Whatever is going on with the organization at this time, has obviously pissed off many people......and rightfully so. However, if you cant wait for answers, take the measures needed to get you're money back. If parts of the organization are closing down and you are stuck riding in that region only, i would think that you will receive your money back.......at some point. Lets give them a few days to get things figured out. If not, go about what you feel you need to do based on you're individual situations, but labeling this organization and practices as "fraud" is a bit ridiculous at this junction.

Hopefully the orginization get its shit together and we can all ride with nesba this season.

Because selling $2000 season passes based on a fake schedule is not fraud?

Just saying

Ex. 39

matt2212;302416 wrote: Because selling $2000 season passes based on a fake schedule is not fraud?

Just saying

good luck proving that in court. You'd have to prove they were sold with the pretense of never planning on scheduling those events in the first place.

As for anyone who bought "credits", youre just S.O.L., buying those are like buying gift cards, then the place you bought the gift cards from go out of business, you AINT getting your money back, and you have no legal recourse to do so.

noupf

matt2212;302416 wrote: Because selling $2000 season passes based on a fake schedule is not fraud?

Just saying

if other dates remain on the schedule and those day are run and fullfilled by nesba than what?

physicistkev

Control Rider
If you paid by credit card and are in good standing, you can "dispute" the charges. In general, the CC company will side with you and just throw their weight around with the entity offering the services. If you have a Gold/Black/Titanium... card, more than likely they will credit you the money, instantly, and then write it off if they can't recover it. One of the great benefits of using a CC, besides the whole points and keeping money earning interest longer things ;)

If you paid with PayPal, it's pretty much the same as above. If you used credits that were accumulated or purchased from another person, you are truly SOL, since there is no 800# gorilla to leverage on the entity offering the services.

I have already confirmed this with my CC of choice, but have held off on executing because I hope that NESBA will still be around in the MA/NE. Because I have the luxury of being able to wait, I will. If they refund, sweet. If they offer credits and have actual dates, okay, I don't have a massive amount of money sunk in and I still want to ride. I am upset that things aren't working out the way I want, but that's life sometimes.

sv650

Kendall
How many people have asked for a refund? Everyone's talking about disputing charges, fraud, etc but has anyone actually tried to get a refund through NESBA? I bought my pass over a month ago, but only today have I actually called and left Bob a message about it.

I think like everyone should at least make an attempt to resolve the situation with NESBA before marking it off as fraud. Clearly something's going on, but running to the bank in a panic won't help.