ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

Ex. 39

sv650;302429 wrote: How many people have asked for a refund? Everyone's talking about disputing charges, fraud, etc but has anyone actually tried to get a refund through NESBA? I bought my pass over a month ago, but only today have I actually called and left Bob a message about it.

I think like everyone should at least make an attempt to resolve the situation with NESBA before marking it off as fraud. Clearly something's going on, but running to the bank in a panic won't help
actually, it just may help (if you dont want to risk losing your money). If they file for bankruptcy, and you havent already disputed your CC to get your money back, then you WONT get your money back.

sv650

Kendall
Ex. 39;302431 wrote: actually, it just may help (if you dont want to risk losing your money). If they file for bankruptcy, and you havent already disputed your CC to get your money back, then you WONT get your money back.
It's not going to matter when you start your dispute. Your credit card company is going to take a month or two to investigate it, even if they credit your card instantly. After the investigation they'll decide if you keep the credit or not.

Ex. 39

sv650;302434 wrote: It's not going to matter when you start your dispute. Your credit card company is going to take a month or two to investigate it, even if they credit your card instantly. After the investigation they'll decide if you keep the credit or not.
depends on the CC company. American Express will credit it immediatly (i know that for a fact). And the only way they'll take it back is if you actually received the services you paid for, if not, no matter the reason, you keep your credit. And i also know that it only takes approx. 10 days for AmEx to investigate. Like i said, ive had to do it a few times in the 20+ years ive been using my AmEx card. Just another one of the reasons i "wont leave home without it" Ha!

bidwell

sv650;302429 wrote: How many people have asked for a refund? Everyone's talking about disputing charges, fraud, etc but has anyone actually tried to get a refund through NESBA? I bought my pass over a month ago, but only today have I actually called and left Bob a message about it.

I think like everyone should at least make an attempt to resolve the situation with NESBA before marking it off as fraud. Clearly something's going on, but running to the bank in a panic won't help.
Dude, NESBA (read BOB) is not responding to anyone or refunding anything. Dispute the charges on your CC while you still can, get your money back, and move on...

borislav

Control Rider
I just can't believe how fast some people turn around and judge, forgetting years of good time in few days!!!:rolleyes:
Anyway they have right to do so...hope to see you all in higher spirits at the track!

physicistkev

Control Rider
Ex. 39;302435 wrote: depends on the CC company. American Express will credit it immediatly (i know that for a fact). And the only way they'll take it back is if you actually received the services you paid for, if not, no matter the reason, you keep your credit. And i also know that it only takes approx. 10 days for AmEx to investigate. Like i said, ive had to do it a few times in the 20+ years ive been using my AmEx card. Just another one of the reasons i "wont leave home without it" Ha!
This is correct and the basis for my post. I talked to AMX yesterday. But, I want to see what NESBA does. I will ride this out, because I CAN due to my purchase method and the fact that AMX is an 800# gorilla.

Calling NESBA at this point is like throwing a bucket of water in the ocean. I want to believe that they are doing everything they can to make this situation better. I am willing to stay out of their way and let them do that. If we go after them with fraud charges or disputes, it's only going to make things more difficult for them to rectify. Like it or not, Law and Order is a TV show and the good guys almost never win. It's not like we can pressure NESBA into doing the right thing. They are going to do the best they can.

bidwell

Ex. 39;302435 wrote: depends on the CC company. American Express will credit it immediatly (i know that for a fact). And the only way they'll take it back is if you actually received the services you paid for, if not, no matter the reason, you keep your credit. And i also know that it only takes approx. 10 days for AmEx to investigate. Like i said, ive had to do it a few times in the 20+ years ive been using my AmEx card. Just another one of the reasons i "wont leave home without it" Ha!
Visa and Discover are the same way, had to do it a few times when my CC info was stolen. In this particular case there won't be any problem keeping the credit since NESBA accepted money for non existent track events and membership to a defunct organization.

noupf

borislav;302439 wrote: I just can't believe how fast some people turn around and judge, forgetting years of good time in few days!!!:rolleyes:
Anyway they have right to do so...hope to see you all in higher spirits at the track!
Thats what i'm sayin' Bo......its fucking unreal how quickly some have turned on this organization. I see where they are coming from, but holy hell people, lets see what happens first. If people get screwed, then the bashing and name calling can begin. :D

vonstallin

noupf;302447 wrote: Thats what i'm sayin' Bo......its fucking unreal how quickly some have turned on this organization. I see where they are coming from, but holy hell people, lets see what happens first. If people get screwed, then the bashing and name calling can begin. :D
True...

joeyb

noupf;302447 wrote: Thats what i'm sayin' Bo......its fucking unreal how quickly some have turned on this organization. I see where they are coming from, but holy hell people, lets see what happens first. If people get screwed, then the bashing and name calling can begin. :D
Sorry man but it's pretty obvious nesba is done...people are out of their $ and the director isn't addressing it, it has been long enough, let the bashing begin :banghead:

Southerly

I sent an email asking about a refund, and Bob responded by saying "We are working on a procedure to get everyone refunded". I am taking him at his word on this and waiting to see what the procedure will be.

I don't know how it is all going to work out, but I am not about to start panicking or name calling. If it wasn't for NESBA I very likely would not have started riding on the track, and if it wasn't for Bob, NESBA most likely wouldn't have existed. I am grateful for that part, even if I am disturbed by the current situation.

spyda1000

wow

I hate that there is very little feedback....
I don't want to bash them. just get some clarity..
is the entire org shut down...?
or just the south east??

Pseudolus

borislav;302439 wrote: I just can't believe how fast some people turn around and judge, forgetting years of good time in few days!!!:rolleyes:
We're still here brother Bo but man it's looking like a civil war in this bitch. Either way, I'll be riding with you soon, trying to learn more secrets! :wow: