Anybody pull a 27' trailer in the snow?

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Just looked outside. We had maybe 4" of snow and now the rain is melting it. may get on the road soon. Probably go down the eastern shore and cross the Bay Bridge Tunnel.:dunno:

bmrboy

OMG!!!!!!!! The snow is deep !!!!!!!!!

According to my yard stick , I have 22' & still coming down HARD !!!!!!!
I can hardly see my Barn , there is a drift on the side of my house that's at least 5+ ft.
Reminds me of living Vt. .........:eek:

knut

Control Rider
We are on the way right now. It's BAD.
Have been standing still on the high way for almost 3hours.
More and more snow is coming. At risk to spend the night in the car.
We are some 70 miles north of Charlotte NC.
I kind of regret we did not left a day earlier. It's nuts.

/Patrick

Motofun352

Control Rider
Harden the F up...You'se guys are goin' ridin' while us stupid ones are goin' to work....Seriously, I'm jealous as a green eyed weasel. :wow:

noobinacan

griffonrider;300475 wrote: I'm still sitting in Nashville. I plan to hit the road in the morning. 2 days instead of 3 but I'll take it
good call Mike...
its already started to melt this afternoon as soon as the sun came out....it should all melt tomorrow for sure, 45 and sunny.

Slow Steve;300487 wrote:
Jennings eta is 2:30 am. Rain/snow mix on 95 in NC.
I think you all are in the clear Steve...
95 is green all the way down there.

Fri -64 and Sunny
Sat - 61 and Sunny
Sun - 68 and Sunny.

oh yeah!

noobinacan;300488 wrote: good call Mike...
its already started to melt this afternoon as soon as the sun came out....it should all melt tomorrow for sure, 45 and sunny.

I think you all are in the clear Steve...
95 is green all the way down there.

Fri -64 and Sunny
Sat - 61 and Sunny
Sun - 68 and Sunny.

oh yeah!
Thanks Aman. Hope to see you at RA in April.

Streetfighter122;300359 wrote: Supposed to drive down to Florida with a 27' trailer. Leaving tonight. Any advice other than don't do it?
Yes I have and it sucks , you really have to take your time! I towed a camper from De to Philadelphia for the eagles championship game the year they went to the super bowl! My boss came by my development to plow me a path to get out at 5 a.m. ! It took us 1 1/2 hours to make a 30 minute trip ,I had to go about 25mph the whole way! Good luck

Made it to Savanah. Hard to find a hotel, but found one after an hour. They are all filled with people that lost power. Guess they don't wait it out down here.:dunno:

We managed not to hit any snow, ice, or traffic so far. How is that for luck?

Thanks again for all the advice. Waiting and watching the weather radar helped.

Aman,
I used your map you linked here. Very useful. Thanks.