Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

shad0ws

Gundamzeppelin;279864 wrote: Thread revival.. Still a WIP.
0k47.jpg

5ej8.jpg

jq8g.jpg

jrou.jpg
Chazzzzzzzzzz!

I'll contribute to the thread revival.
4yve9uga.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

meanstrk

Control Rider
Do you guys have install instructions for the 2011+ ZX10 Superbike kit? There is a piece in the kit that I can only assume is for the seat reinforcement, but would like to see how you guys are fitting this. No instructions are listed on the site.

Woodcraft

ZX10 Stuff

If you shoot an email to info@woodcraft-cfm.com we'd be happy to help. The superbike kits on those bikes have a separate seat pan that sits on the subframe and provides support for the tail. If you send us photos of this part on your bike we'll be happy to let you know if you've got it right.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Ahhh. See that's the key. It's customer bodywork and I don't have the bike! The bodywork is getting painted close to stock green/black. Does this part show at all when the tail is on? Basically, I am trying to figure out if it needs to go green or black in color. The owner is an experienced builder so he can probably figure out where it goes and how it mounts.

I was hoping you guys had some pics showing this though so I can forward to him.

Woodcraft

The part that you are looking at is 100% hidden....so if you decide to paint it the color will not matter at all. Most people leave them in primer.

tigerblade

WarmersOn.jpg

Armour Bodies bodywork had previously been mounted on another bike before I got it so I had zero issues with mounting. Had a friend who works for a Ford dealer spray white and Grabber Blue. Number plates by Pop Shadow and the abstract tank and upper graphics were printed by a local vinyl shop.