Bad CCS weekend for some Nesbians...

j_fuggin_t

Guess there were some nasty crashes, and they just so happen to be some of our normal weekend faces :( so keep Dean, Ed, Travis, George & Ricardo all in your thoughts for a speedy recovery.. :banghead:

sasrocks

I heard various incidents incl. oil on the track, some bikes ended up in the trees, over the fences, broken in two etc. Best wishes for all riders involved.

ride_hard

You beat me to it. Hope everyone has a speedy recovery. It sounded like Ed was in decent shape last night, but I'm unsure of his exact physical condition. Bit of a melee out there this weekend.

Germany

Oh and I belive NESBA's Airfence efforts save a lot of injuries! Probably some lives!
Keep on going!

j_fuggin_t

Germany;203716 wrote: Oh and I belive NESBA's Airfence efforts save a lot of injuries! Probably some lives!
Keep on going!
:adore: if there is anything good out of this past weekend, that may have been it :dunno:

gkotlin

You name it, it happened this weekend. Hope you all feel better and heal up well. To much bad has over shadowed the small personal rewards.

Get well soon everyone!

ERB68

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

We could stand to pray for some that were not as lucky as me & Ricardo.(broken collar bone) The little tough guy hung out and partied the rest of the weekend with his arm in a sling.

I believe all will make good recoveries of various lengths.

I guess I'm very lucky to not have broken any bones. I am banged up and bruised with 2 little stitches but should be good shortly. Our friend Kurt launch Mike Garners ZX6 over the retaining wall in T4 but he was caught by the Air fence and unhurt. (Thank you nesbians) With out the air fence a few people would be WAY BAD.

I'm home now resting with a small hand full of pain reliever.

I hope to at least be able to get to my office and help with the office work in a day or two.

A huge thanks to Fred and all the EMS crew/safety crew. An Thanks to everyone that helped get my stuff loaded and home.(the list is long, I bring a lot of junk)

I broke one of my cardinal rules to always honor your reference marks. if this is where I brake - BRAKE! I didn't do that. I got in a little deep and hot but thought I could do it till the person ahead of me adjusted his line into the corner. This left me with very little room before contact because I was coming in a fast closing speed. I tried to brake a little harder to avoid contact but that sent me over the front. Sorry to the guy ahead of me, I believe my bike knocked him down. Hope he is well.

This is not lawn bowling but we can improve on the this kind of weekend. Ride smart every one.

Trent1098S

Damn, don't you guys know to keep the rubber side down yet?! Sounds like it was a bad weekend.

Glad to hear you're up and talking (typing) Ed. What about the rest that went down this weekend, any news?

Trent1098S

Good to hear you're up and at it again George!

Even though I'm still inactive, I always check the boards Monday after race & track weekends. This is the first time I've been worried all year by what I read.. I read on facebook earlier there was a chopper ride (don't know who), but everything I'm hearing is third hand?

Really hope everyone comes out OK.

cooker1

Glad to hear everyone is in pretty good shape must have been a wild weekend ! I hope everyone heals up fast and is 100 % in time for the next TD get you're bikes fixed !

NickMcCoy

ERB68;203748 wrote:

I broke one of my cardinal rules to always honor your reference marks. if this is where I brake - BRAKE! I didn't do that. I got in a little deep and hot but thought I could do it till the person ahead of me adjusted his line into the corner. This left me with very little room before contact because I was coming in a fast closing speed. I tried to brake a little harder to avoid contact but that sent me over the front. Sorry to the guy ahead of me, I believe my bike knocked him down. Hope he is well.

This is not lawn bowling but we can improve on the this kind of weekend. Ride smart every one.
I'm fine, just some rash on my shoulder and a headache, it definitely hurts financially more than physically. Did you get it on your camera?