Barber 10-11 Video thread

denbsteph

I heard a rumor that Aman likes berries, he found some at the Museum turn near the the gravel, that's what I heard. LOL!!

JRA

Hey, I think I recognized those two guys in front at the beginning of the video but they were gone so fast I can't be sure. :box:

noobinacan

denbsteph;259628 wrote: I heard a rumor that Aman likes berries, he found some at the Museum turn near the the gravel, that's what I heard. LOL!!
croc hunter;259626 wrote: Awesome weekend!! Looks like you figured out the museum turn. Lol.
^ there's a hedge row right behind the armco, the armco is perfect height to sit on...and pick berries, which are ripe.
and watch all the action on the exit of museum. I'm not telling ya'll how to get there though :p :rainbow:

JRA;259642 wrote:
Hey, I think I recognized those two guys in front at the beginning of the video but they were gone so fast I can't be sure. :box:
not having to work through traffic is cheating, I had to hold off all these guys/girls behind me and the added pressure was too much
:nutkick: :D

pje01

¡Gracias Jim! I hope next season I'll have a chance to chase you around and get your guidance. It was great meeting you as well.

betarace

stkr;259706 wrote: Betarace - I've got video in my thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I was already on the ground counting to potato when you went by (9:00 mark). Still looking for the front row shot, it felt like Lorenzo at Valencia.

ANORXIC '51

I know it might be too soon, but if anyone has any B-group vids of me holding you up from both Sat & Sun, I'd much appreciate seeing them!

Got some great feedback from 3 CRs (can't remeber the gentlemans' name from Sat....older CR, silver/ black R6 with silver Corsair V/ black Dainese leathers/ black Phantoms/ Sidi boots) and two stated I was right there for a bump to I-group, but CR Steve (blue GSX-R) wasn't feeling well after initially watching me for pre-eval and sat out the next session he was going to give final evaluation on, so his pitmate (CR Alex #92 white/silver GSX-R) led/followed and observed and didn't address any obvious holes in my riding either. Ended up packing up after the second to last session on Sun before having a chance to chat with Steve again to see if I fixed the bp adjustment issue he suggested (I needed to get my elbow out more on right handers like I do on lefts, as I tend to keep my right elbow tucked in when going right for some reason). I'm just happy that is all he suggested, as i was mentally prepared to potentially hear that my bp would be pretty horrific given this was my first real amount of seat time on the CBR and doesn't feel like my normal bike.

I was #951 (white fairing/black tank CBR600RR) with black/red Dainese leathers and Suomy helmet that looks like something threw up on, lol.

Thanks in advance for any vids you might throw on YT, and any tips you have if you noticed something needing help about my riding this past weekend. :)

Awesome group of riders in B-group with a wide range of skill levels. CRs did a great job with giving help to riders when available as well as traffic management considering the massive groups on both days!
-Christian

RADAR Magnet

This is a little dated now but I wanted to go ahead and post it since I finally got around to finishing it. I was trying to work on some of my editing skills. I think I did ok on those but I'm not thrilled with the video clarity; I've uploaded it to youtube twice and used the higher quality rendering but it keeps coming out looking less than HD. Oh well.

This was my first weekend at Barber and this video is from the last three sessions on Sunday. The first 5:15 captures a lot of others on the track; the last four minutes are my favorite. I was chasing and then trying to keep up with a CR and someone else; don't know who they were but it was a blast; produced my best laps of the weekend. Enjoy - if you can see anything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1jQjebzDs&feature=youtube_gdata