Barber Is

Ruhe52

Barber is like a blind date......until you get on her you don't know what she's gonna do to you.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!
:argh:

Meat

Barber is.................like being in love with a stripper. She wears you out, makes you sweat and causes pain, but after 40 minutes rest, you are happy to go at it again.

Ruhe52

No hookers would be way more than $.36 and they beat the crap out of you when you don't tip them enough. There was another thread that explains this about Meat I think

justariot66

I dated a stripper back when I was 19 years old. Her name was Merry she was so pretty and sweet, nice big store boughts!
So if barber is like her there must be great curves, some big hills, and an awesome finish line!

Dave #66

RIP Merry!

justariot66

Barber is like....wtf did you just say Mike?

ahh anyway

Barber is like waking up next to your wife at her time of the month. You dont know whats over the hill till you get there.

Teamck16

Like having sex for the first time. That was amazing, what the fuck just happened?

P.S. I left in an ambulance on my first trip to Barber.

smack28752

Barber is like... a Ferrari ... Beautiful, sexy, high strung & hard to master. But damn you look good in it!! :D

On the darker side:
A bit like a '72 Porsche 911S. Nimble, fast, a little wild & out of control. If you are not careful, you might see your rear end pass your front!! :eek:

Peter Faulkner

is a place I will be racing in a few weeks....I've never been there so would love to get some feedback from some of the fast guys!
Thanks!
-Peter

fossilfuel

cyclerant;73816 wrote: Havoc it is only

5 days
15 hours
58 min
45 sec

from right now.
Hey Mike,
I hope you have plenty of batteries for that camera. I've got a new Baby! See ya Friday evening or Saturday morning!