Barber - November 7-8

jetpipe

cyclerant;89671 wrote: It will be sunny and 68 deg with a slight breeze from the west. Really folks predicting the weather in the south is a joke no one can get it right. Plan for 30s-50s at night and 40s to 80s in the day.
I love you!!!
:adore:

Landshark

Control Rider
Saturday, Nov 7
More Details

01.gif

Sunshine
Low: 52 °F
High: 71 °F

Sunday, Nov 8
More Details

03.gif

Partly sunny
Low: 52 °F
High: 74 °F

Ruhe52

Hey great and I promise both days at 3:45 you will not be able to see anything from turn 10 to 13 because of the sun.

dpullen

Yeah, Barber in November is the only time I've ever considered wearing sunglasses under my dark smoke visor...

aowens2

Its over a week away and we are predicting the weather? Hmm, lets just hope its somewhere between the Feb weekend and the June weekend.

Meat

cyclerant;91587 wrote: OK let's just stop with the weather talk before someone F#@$s up and says the word.
BOOBS!!! Alright I said it. We were all thinking about it so I just said it!

stkr

Meat;91593 wrote: BOOBS!!! Alright I said it. We were all thinking about it so I just said it!
:haha:

Great...now that's all I'll be thinking about today :argh:

AU_R1

Hopefully I'll get the bike running right by next weekend! Right now I'm in the process of taking apart the clutch trying to figure out what's making the noise and I may have to change the head gasket. Cross your fingers for me!

ERB68

stkr;91607 wrote: :haha:

Great...now that's all I'll be thinking about today :argh:
Jim, You mean you're not anyways?:D

Now that I think about it. I have three thoughts, food, motorcycles & boobs.
Maybe if I could rearrange the order to motorcycles boobs & food, then I could drop the weight I'm trying to.

Mr. Blindrider

cyclerant;91511 wrote: Hey great and I promise both days at 3:45 you will not be able to see anything from turn 10 to 13 because of the sun.
By the time 3:45 rolls around you should have that section memorized.:D

zman

adjustable rear set

Does anyone have a complete adjustable rear set for a '03-'04 kawi 636 that they will be willing to sell that is attending Barber on the 8th? email me @ zabek85@gmail.com if so, I would really appreciate it

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
cyclerant;91705 wrote: ben meat could wake up in a bath of ice in an airport hotel with no kidneys and think.

"boobs"

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

vendor

Anyone know if I can purchase tires Saturday morning? Who is the vendor (dude with the blue GSXR w/ fire under his rear cow) and can i do the purchase over the phone today and have my seekers waiting? Is it the same vendor each time?

Derek.... how do I get in touch with him. Found his name on another thread.