Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

vzhulin

This is a huge bummer, especially for those of us who bought a season pass and counted on that weekend as part of making the decision.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

12v_dub

If they canceled Barber in March with a pretty descent turn out of people, I wouldn't be surprised to see more events being canceled. I don't see how a company like NESBA can see more booking from now on when they pulled a fast one on their family and caused lots of uncertainty in the future. :banghead:

bmrboy

WT-????????????????????????????????

To my fellow friends & NESBA members .... This is a Dark day .... JRA , YOU WILL SORELY BE MISSED !!!!!
My hopes of a good track riding season are diminishing !!!!!!

JRA resigned , my friends ... There is something drastic happening !!!!! :confused:

My suggestion , keep your money in your pocket !!!!!!!!!!!!! :agree: OR YOU MIGHT LOOSE IT !!!!!!

I'll wait to see what B. Blandford has to say for himself !!!! I've had a few e-mails with him , none of which impressed me.

Maybe it's time for new leadership ... :dunno: But what is happening now & over the past few weeks is not acceptable :(

As a proud NESBA member & Friend ... I'd hate to think the NESBA ship is sinking ..... :eek:

If there is anybody out there that think my comments are worth getting blasted for ... FORGET IT !!!!!!!!
I ONLY WANT TO SEE THIS CLUB SURVIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRA , Thank you for everything you did for me & NESBA .... You were always the Gentleman ....

seasnake

I received a very short email from Nesba Parts stating the event was cancelled. And now my account shows that I am registered for Barber - which it didn't a few hours ago. I'm so confused.

steve p

bmrboy;301726 wrote: But what is happening now & over the past few weeks is not acceptable
It's been happening for the last few years in other regions around the country. Ya'll have just had your head in the sand.

vzhulin

Think we need a response from someone at Nesba about what is going on that weekend. Think it's cancelled and attempts to register result in it "being full" - but hey, one can hope.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bidwell

seasnake;301727 wrote: I received a very short email from Nesba Parts stating the event was cancelled. And now my account shows that I am registered for Barber - which it didn't a few hours ago. I'm so confused.
Yup, I see the same thing and am equally confused....

There was an email sent from a NESBA employee at 12:33pm eastern time today that said March 22 & 23 Barber event has been canceled. The email later says that he sincerely hopes the cancellation can be resolved to the satisfaction of everyone involved.

HJ

denbsteph

j_fuggin_t;301722 wrote: Welcome to the Midwest folks ;)
I watched that thread concerning the MW until the end. When days started to get cancelled in the SE and no response from NESBA, I thought, oh hell I'm seeing the same pattern that was going on in the MW. Those I e-mail often have heard my concerns about NESBA as a whole.

I'm not bashing NESBA, it is my MOTHER TD organization and I respect all the riders in it. I ride with NESBA because of the CONSISTENCY it brings to everything they have done, rider meetings, tech, CR's and friends.

If NESBA is in trouble, IMO someone should step up and say so. Let us know as much as you can tell us.

stkr

j_fuggin_t;301722 wrote: Welcome to the Midwest folks ;)

That pretty much sums it up. ;-)

I thought the southeast region was the cash cow where NESBA put all it's investments. Hmmmm??? Maybe they're concentrating on the Mid Atlantic now that YCRS is out at NJMP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

denbsteph

stkr;301744 wrote: That pretty much sums it up. ;-)

I thought the southeast region was the cash cow where NESBA put all it's investments. Hmmmm??? Maybe they're concentrating on the Mid Atlantic now that YCRS is out at NJMP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting thought........However, I think there is more to it than meets the eye.........................:dunno:

denbsteph

noobinacan;301747 wrote: isn't it past your bedtime ??
:eek::nutkick:
Ya it is, but I'm trying to wind down from my walk that I had to take because my truck broke down several miles down the road. I think the alternator took a shit. Lights started getting dim then.............motor turned off. So I started to walk. Oh well.

Sorry for the thread hijack. The thread has been turned back over for more important discussion. :)

bidwell

I do not have any inside info but I believe this event IS cancelled and nothing can change that. This is the list of events directly from Barber's website, the NESBA weekend is gone: http://www.barbermotorsports.com/indy/calendar.php You can also contact the track directly to confirm http://www.barbermotorsports.com/indy/contact.php

For those who signed up, I don't know why its showing up in your "upcoming events" again. Now that the shit has officially hit the fan, I suspect its an attempt to limit fall out and keep people from seeking a refund from their CC. Of course this is all my opinion, feel free to believe what ever you wish...

Road Atlanta not showing anything on their 2014 Track Day Schedule for NESBA. They only list two dates and those are for another organization. I don't look at this calendar often so not sure if they update it regularly.

Neither of the two NESBA Barber dates are listed on the Barber calendar.

HJ

hurricanejohn;301757 wrote: Road Atlanta not showing anything on their 2014 Track Day Schedule for NESBA. They only list two dates and those are for another organization. I don't look at this calendar often so not sure if they update it regularly.

Neither of the two NESBA Barber dates are listed on the Barber calendar.

HJ
Check the NYST site also , same thing. The days I am registered with Nesba show up as MEMBER days of NYST.. Instance.. I am booked with Nesba for May 3rd-4th, The NYST site says member days, Nothing with Nesba anywhere on the NYST schedule, but other trackday orgs are on their site... Good luck with your Barber dates....Looks like we all might have to worry some..