Bazzaz Tuning

27Ducati

Anybody know of a good dyno tuner for a Bazzaz ZFIQS system in Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin? I'm not going the autotune route based on personal preference. I know of a few Dynojet shops around and could probably get them to do it but I thought I'd see if any fellow Nesbians had any recommendations.

Thanks

stalemate27

I have the bazzaz with autotune and its worked really well for me , never had it on a dyno but just playing with it and doing what its said its needed the bike runs way better then it used to . I'm getting into the motor this winter maybe some head work and I have adjustable cam sprockets I need to install so maybe some dyno time next spring

Matt

Lonewrench;222489 wrote: Marc Junge the owner of Vesrah racing
I've had Marc @ Vesrah do a few bikes now. He's good and in Union Grove.

I'm running an auto-tune and I'm very impressed with it btw. I have two maps, VP and pump, works great!

27Ducati

Thanks guys. I had Mark at Vesrah Suzuki tune my bike yesterday, he's a really cool guy who knows his stuff. He let me be in the dyno cell with him and explained what he was doing and seeing. Their eddy current dyno is pretty sweet compared to some of the others I've seen. The R6 put up some respectable numbers too. :D

j_fuggin_t

looks like i'm gonna be getting the fi/qs/tc here soon, wasn't too interested in the t/c but for $50 bucks why not

Matt

j_fuggin_t;227418 wrote: looks like i'm gonna be getting the fi/qs/tc here soon, wasn't too interested in the t/c but for $50 bucks why not

I got a rockin TC map for ya.

j_fuggin_t

i ended up getting a killer deal on a bazzaz fi/qs so i skipped out on the t/c. When you got your bike tuned, did he adjust the q/s times or no? or is that something i have to do??

alocker

j_fuggin_t;228650 wrote: i ended up getting a killer deal on a bazzaz fi/qs so i skipped out on the t/c. When you got your bike tuned, did he adjust the q/s times or no? or is that something i have to do??
Your best bet tuning kill times is on the track. Thing is many people have good success with the factory set kill times. I know I have not touched mine nor do I feel I need to. Try it out before you mess with it.

27Ducati

He did check it for functionality but I don't think he ended up adjusted anything. I also "checked" it on a country back road. :D

j_fuggin_t

alocker;228653 wrote: Your best bet tuning kill times is on the track. Thing is many people have good success with the factory set kill times. I know I have not touched mine nor do I feel I need to. Try it out before you mess with it.thank you sir, i was wondering that & i think i've heard that as well. I'm assuming bazzaz is just like Power commander and links through a laptop right?

27Ducati;228656 wrote:
He did check it for functionality but I don't think he ended up adjusted anything. I also "checked" it on a country back road. :D
:D good to know, i'm going to take it to him once i get it put on etc..