Bazzaz Tuning

alocker

j_fuggin_t;228659 wrote: thank you sir, i was wondering that & i think i've heard that as well. I'm assuming bazzaz is just like Power commander and links through a laptop right?
Yep. It would be awesome if they had an Android app for it though.

R1Baby

Control Rider
I am a certified dyno tuner and I have the Bazzaz, I did change the Q/S times in 2nd 3rd and 4th gears. Shorten them just a little, 5ms. Next time I fire up the bike, I'll look. Been waiting for a App for years from both Dynojet and Bazzaz.

j_fuggin_t

R1Baby;228698 wrote: I am a certified dyno tuner and I have the Bazzaz, I did change the Q/S times in 2nd 3rd and 4th gears. Shorten them just a little, 5ms. Next time I fire up the bike, I'll look. Been waiting for a App for years from both Dynojet and Bazzaz.
thanks for the input, the app would be cool, hell if throwing a bird at pigs can make it big so could d/j & bazzaz LOL

geekmug

Matt;227479 wrote: I got a rockin TC map for ya.
Hook me up! There is no good info out there on how to setup the TC map. I have a map that I settled on based on reading a lot of bullshit online, applying my own common sense, and fiddling with it at the track, so I'm sure I could learn a lot from yours.

j_fuggin_t

R1Baby;228698 wrote: I am a certified dyno tuner and I have the Bazzaz, I did change the Q/S times in 2nd 3rd and 4th gears. Shorten them just a little, 5ms. Next time I fire up the bike, I'll look. Been waiting for a App for years from both Dynojet and Bazzaz.
old thread but i finally got to use the q/s at putnam, seems like my 3-4/4-5/5-6 are good but my 1-2 & 2-3 are pretty long, what would you suggest taking it down MS wise to get it figure out so i'm not trashing a trans LOL the 1-2 is by far the worst and i figured it was because of the avoidance of false neutrals, any help appreciated