BeaveRun dates

Ducati Pete

avizpls;270877 wrote: I just called Robinson. They DO NOT DO BIKE-NIGHTS.

Cranberry is still though. First one is April 25th. My anniversary. So....um...we'll see whats up.
With a wife who treats you as well as she does............... you better be taking her to dinner you fool!!!!! And if you don't............. I WILLLLLLLL. LOL

CBRtist

You all should think about showing this video. Great promotion stuff:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=27851

Also, you had mentioned having a graphic artist at your disposal to help you, and it's prob too late now, but maybe in future I (also graphic designer) could throw together a simple flyer or quick brochure by pulling existing info and could send as PDF for you all to print some copies out on your end :) Or customize the message for your event (would probably need approval from powers that be however).

tdelegram

Control Rider
All,

Sorry for not staying on top of this, unfortunately things on my project at work are exceptionally busy. Here's what i have gathered in getting caught up:

1. No Robinson Bike nights
2. First Cranberry is April 25th and someone could get divorced
3. We have a NESBA video to show as well as i have some from members on DVD
4. We should call QS&L and try to arrange something in advance to leverage radio and announcements
5. IF you are willing, become a track day "buddy" email, telephone......
6. Pete spent too much time looking at the demographics of the area
7. Club is working on getting stuff to gather to support this

From my perspective I can't do anything prior to the week of 5/5, so if you guys are ok with Cranberry that week let's do it then. I personally will also go to the Wheeling WV night that week on Wednesday as well as it's 6 miles from my house.

For those of us participating i would like to set up a conference call so we can all get on and finalize plans. I can use my conference dial in number we just need to settle on a date and time. I wold propose a Saturday AM, maybe 8:00 or 9:00 and invite the Bob's as well. If you guys/gals PM me your email address I'll make an outlook calendar invite for all of us and email it out. I'll also post the time, date, and dial in information on this thread once we settle on a date. Due to short notice i would like to shoot for Saturday, April 27th, 8:30 AM. That will give us about 10 days to prepare and cover off on any open items. Thoughts, concerns fears?

Thanks,
Tom

fitz

I’m only showing up for this meeting if I get to use an extreme amount of acronyms to make me sound smart and I get to repeat a few thousand times “I think we need to talk about that offline”.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Patrick,

We can absolutly set up an off line discussion to cover your POV. Once we concure we can up with a suitable framwork to deliver the group that shifts the paradigm of the following off line meeting and also implements a PMO like management structure. Thoughts?

Tom

PS, is my consltingese too much?

fitz

tdelegram;271043 wrote: Patrick,

We can absolutly set up an off line discussion to cover your POV. Once we concure we can up with a suitable framwork to deliver the group that shifts the paradigm of the following off line meeting and also implements a PMO like management structure. Thoughts?

Tom

PS, is my consltingese too much?
I think we need to talk about that offline.

Ducati Pete

fitz;271041 wrote: I’m only showing up for this meeting if I get to use an extreme amount of acronyms to make me sound smart and I get to repeat a few thousand times “I think we need to talk about that offline”.
FYI: The apparent PL of this group has initiated several solid points.

NESBA CEO, VP, MD or other PTB needs to be contacted for an ICT of the appropriate brochures, schedules, etc...

Also IMHO, if NESBA is going to throw a little VC into attracting new customers, they will need to realize a sound ROI on the expenditures. To do so, an MC here needs to communicate in a more B2B like manner with QS&L to improve their understanding of the NPV of NEBSA's attendance. If their MD can potentially foresee their M2M EBIT may increase due to the NPV of our attendance, QS&L (and I feel many others) will potentially increase our visibility at all of their ME's.

FWIW, that's MTC
Pete
PS: I also believe it is of better value to keep everything on the table and no talking off line needs to occur.

visualmg

needasixr;270346 wrote: Hey, don't be a hater. Patrick and me were the only ones who could keep up with Doug and Anson's little girls on that damn dancing game. That makes us boys. Kim may have video to prove it.
Kims not the only one with footage of the "Boy Band Experience"! Just sayin'. ;-)

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I should be able to attend the bike night, but can't commit 100% as work schedule has been crazy lately. I should be seeing Bob next weekend and I'll discuss some things with him. Here is a gopro vid from a Beav date last year http://vimeo.com/27753112

avizpls

#11-A
so....looks like I may not be making it. Still happily adjusting to a new life, but to sum it up: I've got the baby that night. Maybe I can come out in the truck, but no bike. An I dont have the body work on it yet.....come to think of it times FLYING and I gotta get ready for the 25th. Like I'd even HAVE time for more beaver events

-the ramblings of a dad man.

tdelegram

Control Rider
No worries Aviz, the dates are for next week not this week. I am in Phoenix AZ so i wont be there this week for sure.

So Schedule for me next week is:

Wednesday: Wheeling WV
Thursday: Cranberry

I am going to assume Pete and Fitz will be at both.

PAjix, what were you able to secure when you saw Bob, and can we connect this weekend or early next week if you can't make Wheeling on Wednesday? I can go into the office early next week and meet you in town if that works. If you are in for Wheeling we'll just see you there.

The wheeling location is 25 minutes west of Washington PA right off Rt 70 next to Cabela's.

IF anyone else plans on showing, look for my f-250 and orange and black enclosed or the KTM's. If any one wants to PM me I'll get you my cell # so we can connect prior.

There was a lot of bravado and support for this a few weeks ago so I'll tell you guys what I say to my team to really get them pissed off, I mean motivated: We are looking for results, not excuses, lets get this shit together! (PS they don't like me).

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272089 wrote: So Schedule for me next week is:

Wednesday: Wheeling WV
Thursday: Cranberry

: We are looking for results, not excuses, lets get this shit together!
(PS they don't like me).
Let's solidify a few things right away:

Dates are - Wheeling 8th? and Cranberry 9th?

AND........... what the hell are we doing????

Thanks my two cents.
Pete
Ohh....PS: Tom....... we like you........ if that helps!!!....... Well, Fitz may not as you won't talk to him off-line.

Dave561

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;271064 wrote: FYI: The apparent PL of this group has initiated several solid points.

NESBA CEO, VP, MD or other PTB needs to be contacted for an ICT of the appropriate brochures, schedules, etc...

Also IMHO, if NESBA is going to throw a little VC into attracting new customers, they will need to realize a sound ROI on the expenditures. To do so, an MC here needs to communicate in a more B2B like manner with QS&L to improve their understanding of the NPV of NEBSA's attendance. If their MD can potentially foresee their M2M EBIT may increase due to the NPV of our attendance, QS&L (and I feel many others) will potentially increase our visibility at all of their ME's.

FWIW, that's MTC
Pete
PS: I also believe it is of better value to keep everything on the table and no talking off line needs to occur.
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Dave561;272133 wrote: Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.
And then your S.O.L, so you end up standing there with your d*ck in your hand thinking WTF!!??
:D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
betarace;272136 wrote: Acronyms, like DZUM, are totally overrated
That's IT!!! I'm headed to Voltaco's for a Lasagna and a Chicken Cheesesteak!