BeaveRun dates

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
betarace;272141 wrote: Cheesesteak and fried onions. Make a note of it. Orgasmic bliss.
I think fried onions would haunt me for a few days afterwards..so I'll opt out on that.

I had my chicken cheesesteak, warmed up in the microwave, last night...pretty darned tasty.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272132 wrote: Let's solidify a few things right away:

Dates are - Wheeling 8th? and Cranberry 9th?

AND........... what the hell are we doing????

Thanks my two cents.
Pete
Ohh....PS: Tom....... we like you........ if that helps!!!....... Well, Fitz may not as you won't talk to him off-line.
Correct on dates and location Pete. I'll call and see if we need any special permission and if we can get into the announcements, as well as maybe getting a high traffic area reserved for setting up a small table bookended by track bikes, manned by some hot guys. If we can't find hot guys we can man the table. If we have a DVD/TV combo I have a DVD from main set to music. I will also bring my laptop just in case. Can you bring a rule book nd schedule, if you have any track maps they would be good also. Finally, a chair as i only have one in my trailer.

If PAjix brings any Nesba swag (or we meet and I get it ready for the 8th).

Fitz is going to bring the green gummy bears after he changes the cat litter.

prplppleatr239

Just adding that I'm in for at least the May dates. I was there for the last weekend in August last year, and had a great time. Looking forward to getting out again!

Nesba

tdelegram;272153 wrote: Correct on dates and location Pete. I'll call and see if we need any special permission and if we can get into the announcements, as well as maybe getting a high traffic area reserved for setting up a small table bookended by track bikes, manned by some hot guys. If we can't find hot guys we can man the table. If we have a DVD/TV combo I have a DVD from main set to music. I will also bring my laptop just in case. Can you bring a rule book nd schedule, if you have any track maps they would be good also. Finally, a chair as i only have one in my trailer.

If PAjix brings any Nesba swag (or we meet and I get it ready for the 8th).

Fitz is going to bring the green gummy bears after he changes the cat litter.

I will ask Bob O to send out a *&^*(LOAD of swag along with some brochures.

Where should i have him send it?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Nesba;272286 wrote: I will ask Bob O to send out a *&^*(LOAD of swag along with some brochures.

Where should i have him send it?
Bob, Send them to my home address noted in my membership. I'll try to PM you my address as well.

thanks,
Tom

Nesba

tdelegram;272287 wrote: Bob, Send them to my home address noted in my membership. I'll try to PM you my address as well.

thanks,
Tom
If there is anything else you feel you might want please let me know. Ill do my best to get it to you.

Thanks!!

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272153 wrote: Correct on dates and location Pete.
What time do these things start.......... better yet, what time should we arrive? I'm a minimum of 1 1/2 hours away.

AND........ I forgot all about Mother's Day being the end of this week. I am getting slammed with orders and can only make the call on coming dependent upon number of orders received. Mother's Day and Christmas, the two busiest times of year here. WoooHoooo.. Plus, my bike is spread all over my shop right now. Need a FUEL PUMP for a GSXR to finish reassembly. I will not have a bike to bring unless I mock it back up, which I am willing to do......

Let's all keep in touch.
Pete

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272468 wrote: What time do these things start.......... better yet, what time should we arrive? I'm a minimum of 1 1/2 hours away.

AND........ I forgot all about Mother's Day being the end of this week. I am getting slammed with orders and can only make the call on coming dependent upon number of orders received. Mother's Day and Christmas, the two busiest times of year here. WoooHoooo.. Plus, my bike is spread all over my shop right now. Need a FUEL PUMP for a GSXR to finish reassembly. I will not have a bike to bring unless I mock it back up, which I am willing to do......

Let's all keep in touch.
Pete
Pete, I believe they start at 6:00ish. I sent an email to the GM of the WV location that I frequent often. I hope to get more details on what is allowed as well as a contact for the Crabberry location. Wednesday is the WV location and Thursday Cranberry, so I am focusing first on WV (which should be closer to you). I think we can do with out your bike if it's too much hassle, but your smiling face we will need. Well, need is a strong word. I am going to try to get there by 5:30/5:45 to set up. I asked for room for a 6 foot table (in my trailer) and some track bikes as well as a few announcements. We'll see how they respond.

If it goes well well try to get some photo's too.

I hope i am not the only one at these things, wait, there's always Fitz!

fitz

tdelegram;272529 wrote:

I hope i am not the only one at these things, wait, there's always Fitz!
LOL!, me and the wife are planning on being there to do everything we can to help out. (no false promises or a bunch of talk, just do) ;)

Ducati Pete

Thanks Tom,

I will be there unless the Hell and High Water does not recede. I'm pushing Mother's Day kind of hard as I WANT a track day trailer.

I think it's important to have all the bikes there we can. Each of our bikes shows prospective riders what they can ride at the track. My old machine tells people you don't need the latest greatest to have a shitload of fun and can be done on the cheap. I actually think the bikes are more important than us guys, accept for you Fitz. If I come, my bike will be there too.

Wheeling 1 1/2 hours and I think Cranberry is a little less as Beave is 1.5. Matters little actually. Needs to be done if we want more Beave dates.

I spoke to Yank (Gary Yank-a-somethin-er-nother) and asked him to bring his racing stories and crazy personality. He's in Erie but may make Cranberry, not Wheeling. Depends on his schedule. He also told me Erie has a QSL that does bike nights. If ours go well, maybe we can convoy to Erie one night.

Back to work with me,
Pete

avizpls

#11-A
Thursday is looking good for me still. I'll have my trailer and bike. Not sure what we're doing for power....but my trailer has power and we could base ourselves out of it.

tdelegram

Control Rider
avizpls;272619 wrote: Thursday is looking good for me still. I'll have my trailer and bike. Not sure what we're doing for power....but my trailer has power and we could base ourselves out of it.
I'll be calling Cranberry tomorrow to get some details. Wheeling is allowing ua a 6 foot table, track bikes, and some announcements. I plan to ask for the same at Cranberry.

Regarding power, my yamaha's will be in the trailer if we need to tap into one or both.

Ducati Pete

Did anyone get electronic fliers? I will print what is needed. Plus, did we actually get any swag? Oh yea, I am going to try running off a few 13"x19" Beave track map "posters". Does anyone have anything else that should be run BIG? 13x19 is my max.

At this time, I am 95%+ in for both nights. If the weather goes south though, I'm not making the drive for ultra low attendance. As of this writing, Wheeling Wednesday - Thunder Showers, temps near 50 and Cranberry Thursday - Rain Showers with low 50's also. Any adverse weather is going to make this a bust, especially crotch rocket riders.

SOOOOO, the LONG range weather forecast for the following week shows warmer (just slightly) yet dry weather. I think we may want to rethink the dates due to weather.

Your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272623 wrote: Did anyone get electronic fliers? I will print what is needed. Plus, did we actually get any swag? Oh yea, I am going to try running off a few 13"x19" Beave track map "posters". Does anyone have anything else that should be run BIG? 13x19 is my max.

At this time, I am 95%+ in for both nights. If the weather goes south though, I'm not making the drive for ultra low attendance. As of this writing, Wheeling Wednesday - Thunder Showers, temps near 50 and Cranberry Thursday - Rain Showers with low 50's also. Any adverse weather is going to make this a bust, especially crotch rocket riders.

SOOOOO, the LONG range weather forecast for the following week shows warmer (just slightly) yet dry weather. I think we may want to rethink the dates due to weather.

Your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete
Pete, I am all in for this week. I understand the weather thing but I don't have a choice, I need to be back in Scottsdale next week. I'll plan on both nights with the Fitz's and leave any leftover swag with them. If you can do the following week and the Fitz's can they will have swag, if they can't make following week they are on your way to Cranberry just south of Washington and maybe can meet you at the exit to do a swag transfer?

Patrick, if you want to meet and carpool up to cranberry Thursday let me know on Wednesday.

Tom

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272677 wrote: Pete, I am all in for this week. I understand the weather thing but I don't have a choice, I need to be back in Scottsdale next week. I'll plan on both nights with the Fitz's and leave any leftover swag with them. If you can do the following week and the Fitz's can they will have swag, if they can't make following week they are on your way to Cranberry just south of Washington and maybe can meet you at the exit to do a swag transfer?

Patrick, if you want to meet and carpool up to cranberry Thursday let me know on Wednesday.

Tom

Hey All,

Weather.com is showing improvements for both Wheeling with scattered T-Storms and Cranberry with clear skies, Thursday morning showers. That's good new. Will makes the call on going as the weather clears. I'll be there as of NOW.

Pete

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ducati Pete;272732 wrote: Hey All,

Weather.com is showing improvements for both Wheeling with scattered T-Storms and Cranberry with clear skies, Thursday morning showers. That's good new. Will makes the call on going as the weather clears. I'll be there as of NOW.

Pete
Wheeling asked that i call them around 1:30 tomorrow, they will have a decision on go/no go then, so keep an eye out on the forum for updates.

Ducati Pete

tdelegram;272733 wrote: Wheeling asked that i call them around 1:30 tomorrow, they will have a decision on go/no go then, so keep an eye out on the forum for updates.

Will do..... I guess they have the same thought.

Again, does anyone have electronic fliers, etc..... PDF's, Word, Etc... Or do I need to build them?