BeaveRun Role Call June 11-12

rk97

I ask because I'm curious about this weekend, but would it be possible for Directors to post an informal list of who is control riding for a given event?

It's not like i'm going to blow off the weekend if a given CR isn't there, but not all of you folks frequent the forum. Anyone know if Kevin and Will are going to be there this weekend? I expect "the usual suspects," but it's been way too long since I've ridden w/ NESBA, and I'm sure there are some new names in the mix. Last time I rode with Jim C, he was in "I" group :p

PJZOCC624

rk97;194384 wrote: I ask because I'm curious about this weekend, but would it be possible for Directors to post an informal list of who is control riding for a given event?

It's not like i'm going to blow off the weekend if a given CR isn't there, but not all of you folks frequent the forum. Anyone know if Kevin and Will are going to be there this weekend? I expect "the usual suspects," but it's been way too long since I've ridden w/ NESBA, and I'm sure there are some new names in the mix. Last time I rode with Jim C, he was in "I" group :p
Kevin will be there Sunday.

Steakum, Chris, Murph, Don, et al... Have a blast. Wish I could be there.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Emerson;194472 wrote: don't worry he still rides as if he was still in :i: :haha: J/K
Jim C, now you'll have to spank the rookie CR:popcorn: Wish I could be there but bikes not ready yet:dunno:

phild1203

RubberSideDown;194474 wrote: Does anyone know if the filled the potholes on Pendale??? Last time I was to BeaveRun they were rediculous!
Haha that road is terrible. I doubt they've done anything with it though.

avizpls

#11-A
Nope, they haven't touched it, and so it actually has gotten worse. If anyone finds my trailer, let me know.

windblown

avizpls;194560 wrote: Nope, they haven't touched it, and so it actually has gotten worse. If anyone finds my trailer, let me know.
LOL. Last time I was there was 2006 and even back then I was mighty glad I had a 4WD truck. I can only imagine what it must look like by now.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I can't believe how sore I am, the beaver definitely grew some more bumps this winter and they sure beat me up.... But it turned out to be a great day out there today and the crashes were very limited as far as I could tell!!!

rk97

Awesome day. I can't tell if the bumps on the exit of T8 have gotten worse, or if this is just the first time I've ridden BeaveRun with a proper suspension setup, but I am sore too. Probably a combination of both. I could always feel the bumps, but now they're starting to get big enough that I can easily see them coming at 100+ mph.

Really a great weekend overall though. Better turnout than I expected, not that many flags, and the only "mechanical" issue I ran into was a dead battery after the VERY last session. At least I know how to fix that myself!

sarge3062

RK agree about the awesome day.

I was able to do both days and as usual had an incredible time. This is the first time I have been able to do both days on a weekend and I feel a lot better than I thought I would. As usual thanks to all the great CRs out there, Murph, Matt, John, Yank, thanks for all the help on getting me faster through the weekend. Thanks Buck and Todd on running another great day at Beaver Run. Could not have been a better weekend!

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Had a great time as always at Beave! Weather was good and everybody was riding well. Very few red flags and ambulance didn't roll at all. Hats off to directors and cr's for a well run weekend.