BeaveRun with WERA

RollieManollie

Control Rider
rugbymook;12826 wrote: I'm local and could help out if needed.
I'll remember that next time I get thrown in the Drunk Tank by having to good of a time in the strip district!:D

Speedy recovery Dean!!!

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
RollieManollie;12849 wrote: I'll remember that next time I get thrown in the Drunk Tank by having to good of a time in the strip district!:D!!!
Bro.

If you think for one minute that i would waste my local "Get Out of Jail Free" card on your sorry ass you are sadly mistaken.

I will beep as i drive past you on the highway during litter detail though! :)

RollieManollie

Control Rider
rugbymook;12869 wrote: Bro.

If you think for one minute that i would waste my local "Get Out of Jail Free" card on your sorry ass you are sadly mistaken.

I will beep as i drive past you on the highway during litter detail though! :)
Damn!! I thought we were tighter than that Scott...lol!!!! ;)

vonstallin

Good seeing all you again!
I was in a “Funk” all week long and didn’t have the mind set for racing, but I didn’t want to stay home either. I pack my bike up and figured Id go hang out and if I feel better Id race at least Sunday. The last time I forced myself to race when my mind wasn’t into it was during the sprints @ summits Nationals a few weeks ago. It was agony!

I arrived Friday night and set up. Saturday I still wasn’t into it but I figured I would still register for Sunday and tech the Pig.

Saturday:

For the rest of Saturday I sat in my yoga pose at Turn 1 and watched damn near every race. Once I saw the HW Solo squad go out I had a sink in my heart. I wanted to ride by that point with all my normal buds. They had some good racing going on. 

That night it was fun just hanging out with everyone.

Sunday:
Sunday I had so much sleep and was energized! Maybe too energized since I went out and ran off the track during practice, lol

Formula 1:
I felt damn good rolled out and before I knew it I went totally sideways coming down the hill…Again!!!! I had no Idea how or why I didn’t crash. I kept it up and keep on but thought my tires was done (SG take offs that I flip n ran at the nationals also). In the pits I see they are good.

A-Super Bike:
Felt decent, ran like sh*t but I was feeling pretty good. That all ended when I saw Dean hit the Armco. He and another guy on a white bike were battling it out in front of me. The hit was HARD! And I thought he was dead and I couldn’t shake it from my mind. It was weird running around the ambulance on the track.

A-Super Stock:
Really felt energized but again my riding didn’t show it lol The pig felt good but the rear felt like it didn’t have any grip, didn’t matter cause I was on cloud nine.
Like Katie said the experts…BeJezzuz Christ! They made some moves that I didn’t think was possible. The biggest thing I notice was their limited amount of body movement when negotiating the turns. WOW !

I had one more race in me!
Nice seeing the usual suspects and nice meeting you Suburban Rancher.

Ok this was a bit long! lol

vonstallin;13092 wrote:
A-Super Bike:
Felt decent, ran like sh*t but I was feeling pretty good. That all ended when I saw Dean hit the Armco. He and another guy on a white bike were battling it out in front of me. The hit was HARD! And I thought he was dead and I couldn’t shake it from my mind. It was weird running around the ambulance on the track.
I didn't mean to mess your groove up with my antiques.. stupid hurts and I should not have been out there. I left NC at 10 pm Sat, got to PA at 7 am Sun. First race my left contact decided to bounce never to be seen again, didn't have spares or glasses, then my stupid mistake was riding on shot dunlop street tires. I'm really happy though that God let me off easy this time. I should be able to walk in 5 weeks time and I'm so thankful. I look foward to the start of my second year racing next year in March at VIR :D

I Just wanted to thank Gary for everything you were there for me the entire time till I left the Hospital. You introduced me to a sandwich that had french fries in it, delicious. Thanks for all the prayers and wishes, I know it aided me in a speedy recovery.

It wasn't my better races thats for sure :doh:

I wish everyone at WERA a goal accomplishing weekend and a happy no red flag racing, and practice session, o and the warm up lap. Best of luck to all the NESBA racers!